Chapter 24: Rise Up

24

🏹

All of the teammates were in the cafe eating their breakfast.Nari look at them with a worry face but they didn't notice it.

I have to find who the lead to this zombies attack..I don't care if I have to risk my ownlife to save my teammates..This have to be stop

Nari continue eating her salad when Lucas notice she didn't eat her food.After she finish eating,she exit the cafe and go to her lab.

Nari sit on her chair and take a black folder and start to dig every paper in it.She make a call to her father who in Belgium handling a company there.

"You never make a call to me,what a suprise..what do you want my daughter?"Her dad,Mr Han ask.

"Dad,you said that you keep a red envelope in my lab but I can't find it,and you said I can open it when I reach 22 years old"Nari said.

"Oh about that envelope,I put it in your drawer which have your picture on it"Mr Han said.

"Okay thanks dad,any advice before I open it?"Nari ask.

"Yes there is,when you open it,make the right decision and don't be too rush about it,make the best decision,I want you to go home living not your dead body"Mr Han said and end the call avoiding Nari will ask more questions.

Nari put down her phone on the table and go to the drawer her father mention.She open the drawer and found a red envelope.She tear open the envelope and found a piece of paper and a bunch of pictures.She read the paper.

Black Knights Lab & Research

A lab which did a lot of experiments about human and create a liquid chemicals for medication

A few years passed and the lab did a whole big mistake and their liquid chemicals have become one of the dangerous medication which turn the humans to become a zombies

Only one injection can turn the humans to a complete zombies and only one thing can make them die right away

A weapon that contain a zombies prevent chemicals

And

A weapon that hit right on their head

Nari flip the paper and look behind it.

I will destroy Han Lab & Research

Also

I will destroy Nari Lab & Research

Nari put down the paper and put it inside the envelope and take a look at all the pictures.A picture of the lab and she found a map how to get there.Nari put all the items she have take out and put back inside the envelope.

She take her black camo backpack and put the envelope in it.Nari press the red button and the items the teammates found were in the cabinet.She take it and put in her backpack.Suddenly,she remember what her dad told her before.

"I will help to stop this from happening"Nari said and she walk out from the lab when suddenly the alarm ring in the building.