Chapter 8: The State II

08

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

They walk to another part of the state together with the victim.Nari is too tired even she's fully recovered.Maybe her medicine is not enough since she save almost all the victims in the condominium just now and she even got cut on her arm.Nari's mind keep thinking about Jaemin and why she push Lucas when he hug her.She have no idea what's going on with her and what happen to her.Admit that she miss her family so much.Being a captain is hard because she can't even meet her family because she will always lead a team and even if she don't have a case to be settle down,she can't go home to London since she have a lot of work at the lab.

While at the other part,Lucas is worry about Nari since the both of them are not like a couple lately.Sometimes,Nari will always act cold to him and he understand that Nari didn't get a chance when she already become a captain.Even he think about marrying Nari also he unsure about it.

Right now,all of them are still walking until they heard something noises.

"The zombies are crazy"Sehun said.

"They didn't attack us right?"Yixing ask.

"Not yet"Jooheon said.

"This is captain Nari,I need a helicopter to bring my victims to the airport and make sure the airport is clear from the zombies and bring the squad too"

Nari suddenly command using her another walkie talkie that connect to the main lab and control centre.Nari look around her and Lucas quickly shoot something behind her.

"What's wrong with you Nari until you didn't see a dangerous bird behind you?"Yixing ask.

"Nothing"Nari said without looking at Yixing.

"Nari,if you can't handle the team for now,you can just take a rest"Yixing said.

"Can you just shut up? You don't know the feelings of becoming a captain"Nari said savagely at him making everyone shook.

"Team up now"Nari said to them as the helicopter arrive and take the victims to the airport.

"Bring them to the airport while we rescue another victim"Nari said to the pilot.

The helicopter leave and the team go to their places.Team 1 going to rescue at 3 high school,3 primary school and also 2 university.Team 2 going to rescue at residential area and 5 condominium while Team 3 at shopping mall and supermarket.

Team 3 is walking to the shopping mall but they stop at the middle of the road.Jungkook look at them one by one.He is thinking something using his smart brain.

"If we go together,this mission will never finish and we can't rescue the victims"Jungkook said.

"So you want to divide us?"Yumi ask with her blur face.

"Yes"Jungkook said.

"Just divide now"Hakyeon said with his crap tone.

"So,I will team up with Yumi,Suho and Changkyun and the rest four of you together go to the supermarket"Jungkook command at them.