N I N E T E E N - A B I G A L E M U L L I N S

My favorite color filled the entire room—the day came earlier than expected.

  I watched as Joan continued to set the room up with the help of her children and my mother.

The whole entire room looked amazing.

  The pink petals covered the floor as the pink wallpaper covered the whole room with giant, sparkled, pink bottles served as decoration statues, props—in the center of the room.

My husband wasn't dressed, so he dropped me off to let me look and see how everything was going—and I was completely impressed at all the work that they were doing just for me.

The main table, me and my husband's seat, was set up in the front, above a huge banner that read, "Let's Welcome Amara Dilly Mullins to the party!"

The food table seemed very delicious from afar: A cake that was shaped as a baby's head, pink and delicious drinks served in baby bottles, a vegetable tray, a fruit tray, and pink diaper goodie bags that had candy inside and small pictures of me and my husband's maternity photoshoot.

I watched as Melody and Maxwell were helping put the hot pink colored covers over the guests' tables.

Hearing the footsteps of high heels echo through the room on the sparkly white floors, I turned around to see my cousin arriving earlier than expected.

Cynthia came inside alone, no kids in sight.

  Her clothing color matched the color of my baby shower. She wore pink clothing, from head to toe. The only thing that wasn't pink on her was her skin tone and her hair color.

"You showed out for my baby shower I see..." I laughed as my cousin came closer to give me a hug.

"You know I had to show out for the show out!" she giggled after hugging me.

She looked around, looking to see how my baby shower turned out and she was shocked. She was surprised; she was definitely impressed.

"Everything," she said as she continued to look around, "this is amazing!"

"Aunt Terri," she yelled, walking over to my mother and aunt-in-law, "I might need your help and Lawrence's aunt help for my child's birthday next month."

"I charge a fee," my mother told her as she was climbing down from the ladder, hanging up baby decorations on the wall, "me and Joan are starting a business."

"We sure are," Joan laughed as she got down from her ladder as well, "Terri and Joan's Party Celebration Squad."

They fist bumped soon after, and I was shocked. These two get along very well.

"Okay," my cousin said impressed, "I'm going to give you two a call soon..."

We both were shocked at how nice, pretty, and magnificent this baby shower turned out to be—it was so perfect.