F O U R - R A C H E L B Y N E

He snored so loudly, I could hardly sleep. My only vision was the moonlight that I watched every second of the night.

Greatly, he wasn't cuddling up against me. That was a good thing for me, so that I could easily get out of bed without any struggle trying.

Sliding from the ocean blue covers, the same color as his eyes, I got from the bed and walked over to the window, staring at the moon from inside the house.

I turned back around to look at him, sleeping loudly with a huge smile on his face.

How wonderful, he had a great and admirable night. He found someone that he truly loved, or loved at that moment. He finally found someone that could make him feel amazing and pleased right, from a real woman.

In his little mind, he's forgetting all about his past and is looking towards the future.

He looked so innocent smiling in his sleep. He deserves someone better than that trash that he's been with for years.

I looked at the clock on the wall, above his bedroom, it was three o'clock in the morning, and I had to leave right away.

Quickly and nervously, I grabbed my pink panties from under the bed and slid them on.

I sought back on the bed to put my shoes on. The bed creaked as I sought down on it.

I was scared, scared out of my mind.

I looked over at Lawrence, he was still asleep. Thank God he was still asleep. The snoring must've blocked him from hearing the loud creak.

Trying to prevent him from waking up sooner and not wanting to waste time, I grabbed my shirt and pants and headed towards his bedroom door.

As I opened the door, I looked at him one final time as he continued to smile.

How perfect he looked, how happy he looked, how sweet he looked, but that wasn't for me...

He was perfect, but he wasn't perfect in all the right places. He was getting pleased more than I was getting pleased.

Size mattered and he didn't have the size to match up with his body, so he was a no for me. He can go find someone else that would happily accept his unluckiness.

Lawrence is a nice guy, but I want more than a nice guy. I want a nice guy that has size.

I guess I'll just have to stick with my boyfriend, John Hamilton, who I was going to leave for Lawrence, but I guess not...