O N E - A B I G A L E R U S S E L L

I rested in the tub, with my dirty water surrounding me.

  There were two knocks at the bathroom door, sweet knocks.

  "Come on in babe," I said while smiling and continuing to wash myself slowly.

  "You are already bathing yourself without me?" Lawrence questioned me while he was entering inside the room, laughing.

  "I couldn't wait any longer," I said shrugging my wet shoulders with a smile, "come on in before the water gets too cold."

  With no hesitation, my fiancé quickly removed his clothing from his body, dropping it on the floor, getting into the wide tub with me.

  The tightness of the naked cuddling excited me. It was such a pleasure. I rested my wet head on his chest as he was behind me.

  "Today went well, didn't it?" I asked the love of my life, wanting to know his side of the story from today.

  "You can say that." He responded being hesitant.

  "What's wrong?" I asked him, turning towards his direction.

  "It's really nothing," Lawrence tried explaining to me with a sincere tone, "your cousin asked me to go out to dinner with her."

  Me being curious and wanting to know, I asked, "Which one? Was it Cynthia?"

  Lawrence nodded his head, confirming it was Cynthia Russell.

  I thought in my head that she was probably going to figure him out a little more, since she just met him.
So at the time, I was worried about nothing. It was completely harmless to me.

  Lawrence slowly rested one of his hands in the dirty, soapy water.

  Not being three seconds, he quickly takes it from the base of the tub and rubs it all over my body, so slowly and so smoothly.

  The good sensational feeling lifted my legs up from the tub, as he rubbed them as well.

  His rubs had me hypnotized. I rested my whole body onto his body, giving him all of the power and authority over me.

  "You are so beautiful," he said, "how can I be so lucky to have you?"

  "No," I softly responded as he continued to rub all over my body, "How can I be so lucky to have a more handsome, and imperfect beauty of a human being like you?"

  "We both are lucky," he smiled rubbing my nipples, "we belong with each other."

  I knew I was meant for him and I knew he knew that he was meant for me.

  Although my body was imperfect, he still loved me.

  Although his body seemed perfect, he was imperfect like me, and I accepted him as he did so with me.

  Perfection and imperfection doesn't match. Everyone has imperfection, not one single human being is perfect. One imperfect-ed being fits and adored its perfect match, another imperfect-ed being.

  I'm so glad that I found him, my only true love, Lawrence Mullins.