T H I R T E E N - A B I G A L E M U L L I N S

Two weeks, it's been two weeks now. I'm so in love with our balcony view; the beach looked so amazing.

    "This breeze is so delightful," I screamed to my husband, "I wish we could stay here."

    "We could stay here, ya know?" He stated and asked.

    "It would be amazing," I told him, "but I would miss home."

    Miami was an amazing place, but I would miss everything back in Valdosta. Everything that I've accomplished was in Valdosta, Georgia, not in Miami, Florida.

    I would miss my house, my family... and, and even Clarence.

    The Clarence situation was a small accident. It wasn't supposed to happen and it should've never happened. I didn't want to bring it up to Lawrence, because he would be so pissed and upset with me.

    But, then again, he sorta deserved it a little.

  For me, the information that this "Rachel" person revealed to me broke my heart terribly. I was hurt, I was humiliated at his actions and how he did me. If he truly loved me and cared for me, he would've never slept with her.

    He made a mistake and I made a mistake as well...

    "Did you ever speak back to your sister?" he asked me, really concerned about her and her daughter.

    "Oh," I said shocked, walking back inside of the room, towards the bed that he was laying in, "so now you care about my sister? So... are you calling her Kelsie or Claire now?"

    He looked at me, with a smile, a sincere smile...

    "Whatever you want me to call her..." he said.

    "Call her Claire," I told him as I laid right beside him in our bed, "please just call her Claire."

    "What's up with all these names anyway," my husband questioned me as he pulled the covers over my body, "it was 'Kelsie' and now it's 'Claire', why does she have these names?"

    "It's a long, complicated story," I told him, "just leave it as it is..."

    There was so much to Claire's name that I didn't want to tell my husband. He would probably react the same way that he reacted when he found out that I had a brother that he never met or never introduced him to.

    Honestly I am frightened for Lawrence, I hope he never finds out about my troubled past.

    If he ever finds out, I think he would be heartbroken and devastated that I never told him everything other than my past with my Uncle Michael and his children.