•Presentations

Start bij het begin

-

We get home and I go to my room right away to let Mia outside.

I bring her outside and surprisingly, she didn't have an accident.

-

I bring her back inside and let her roam around. Pip follows her around and I go back to my room to start on homework. I have to finish that presentation for English.

-

I get downstairs and open my door. As I step inside I feel arms wrap around my waist.

I know it's Jaemin, so I hold his arms. He starts kissing my neck slowly, and pulls me close to him.

"Jaemin, I have to finish that presentation for English tomorrow." I rest my head on his shoulder as he continues to kiss my neck.

He turns me around and brings me close, so my body is pressing against his. He looks me deeply in my eyes and his hands wrap around my waist.

"Jaemin." I look him in the eyes. "I need to finish it."

"I don't care." He shakes his head. "I know you're almost done, it won't take you that long to finish."

"Jaemin." I say sternly. "I need to get it done."

He just looks me deeper in my eyes, and starts tracing shapes on my lower back.

I can feel my slight anger softening. He knows how to get me to just fall for him.

"Please?" He says softly, but still looks in my eyes deeply.

I just continue to look in his eyes. A small, cheeky smile comes to his face and he turns around and shuts the door. He comes back to me and wraps his arms around my waist again.

He walks forward, making me back up and run into the wall.

He pins me against the wall and brings his face close to mine. He just looks in my eyes and keeps his one hand on my hip, and the other against the wall.

I just look in his eyes, lost, I can't help but just forget everything and want to kiss him.

He brings his lips close to mine, I lean in to kiss him, but he only gives me a little peck. He does it a couple more times. Just let me kiss you already!

His cheeky smile comes to his face again and he leans in to kiss me. Since he's taller, his head as to go down a little bit, and I have to look up. He moves my chin up to kiss me, were so close. Our lips are touching, but just barley.

He bites my lip softly and kisses me. I bring my hands to his jaw, and his one stays against the wall, and the other stays on my hip.

I start to run my hands through his hair and he pulls away, he stays close, and just looks at me.

My hands stay in his hair, still slightly playing with it.

"Okay, lets do our homework." He grins.

Well now I don't want to do it. I just want to kiss you!

-

We finished our homework and ended the night with our usual thing, cuddling and a few episodes of friends.

-

Thursday 4th hour, English.

Jumin's POV

As Jaemin and I sit down in our seats for English, I can't help but get nervous for our presentations. He hasn't seen it! What if his is way better than mine and I look like a terrible girlfriend!?