Peter was mostly focusing on the lights and he shakes his head, "No. She goes to school with Jughead." He said.

That made both Veronica and Kevin look at the young teen in utter shock. For whatever reason, the two thought his girlfriend was from band or even from robotics.

"Really?" Veronica asks.

Peter nods as he finished the lights, "Oh she's amazing."

Kevin has a smile on his face, "Can't wait to meet her." He said.

When the three teens finished setting things up, they rewarded themselves with a milkshake from Pop Tate, who gave it to Peter for free since it was his birthday.

As the three chatted and seemed to get along great -- the door rang, stepping in was Toni. She was dressed nice -- without her Serpents jacket.

Peter turns around, "Toni,"

Peter gets up and walks over to his girlfriend, the boy kisses her on the lips -- and she didn't back down from that. Both Veronica and Kevin look at each other a bit uncomfortable for a moment, and then the two kissing teens part.

"Um, Veronica and Kevin this is my girlfriend, Toni." Peter said.

Kevin looks at Toni, "Oh we've met at Jughead's trailer." He said.

Peter glanced at Toni a bit confused, "Really?"

"We were working on the Black Hood stuff." Toni said.

Peter nods.

Veronica then got off her seat and walked over, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Toni. Peter has said a lot about you." She said.

Toni eyes Peter, "Oh did he?"

"All good things," Peter said.

Toni let out a small giggle, "Better be."

~RIVERDALE~

When the party began, there were a people inside and other's outside. Peter had told Toni the second he saw Liz, Flash, and Michelle that he needed to talk to them one on one. So when he saw the three, he pulled them off to the side.

Toni stood by the bar and next to Ned.

"Ned," Ned introduced, "Peter's best friend."

Toni smiles, "Toni, his girlfriend."

Ned nods, "Oh, believe me. I know." He said as he then took a sip of his milkshake.

The music played and the teens dancing -- having fun. Not an issue in sight. Just then Archie arrives, he goes directly to his girlfriend.

After a few moments of talking with Ned -- the door opened and Toni heard familiar voices.

"Toni?" It was Jughead, "What are you doing here?"

Toni turns to see Jughead and Betty. The two were holding hands. Betty seemed to be the most confused on why Toni was here, also didn't seem to fully like her.

"I'm here because of my boyfriend." Toni said.

Betty glanced at Jughead. She says nothing.

So at that moment, Jughead's assumptions about Toni's partner was in fact male -- so it was a boyfriend. And like Sweetpea had said, was from the north side. So he did go to Riverdale. That meant Jughead or even Betty knows this guy.

Toni noticed Peter -- he was receiving hugs from Liz and Michelle, Flash placed a hand on their shoulder. Apparently talking to them went well, which she was glad for.