Our conversation was interrupted by knocking on the door so I got up going into the foyer.

"Wow, there's so many of you guys please come in thanks for coming," I said hugging Colton and Hailey, and then Peyton along with Harper and Chris.

Once I greeted everyone I headed to the patio where I knew Oli would be.

"Okay, so now we're just waiting for Riley and Michael, and then Greyson and Maya," I told him.

"Well, they need to hurry up because it's getting harder and harder to not accidentally blurt it out." He said making me laugh.

"I know same here, Okay well I'm gonna head back in and for everyone else to come and then I just bring everyone out here so we can start," I said as I kissed his cheek.

He nodded his head before speaking. "Sounds good babygirl." He said leaning down and kissing me.

I walked back in the house at just the right time because there was a knock on the door.

"Hi, you guys come in." I smiled hugging Greyson and Maya and the Riley and Michael.

"Sorry, we're late as usual traffic was horrid." She said which is understandable seeing as they have to drive through Houston.

"It's fine honestly so why don't you guys head out to the patio and we can get started," I told them and they just nodded.

I walked into the living room to get everyone else out to the patio.

"Okay, so everyone is finally here so if I can everyone out to the patio we can finally start," I said.

We all headed out everyone standing in front of Oliver and me.

"Okay, we first want to thank all of you for coming and sharing this moment with Evelyn and I. So with that being said let's being," Oliver said.

Oli and I moved behind the canon to pull the string once the countdown ended.

"Okay, let's countdown from 10," Oli said.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!!!!" And at that moment Oli and I pulled the string to the canon releasing the color into the air.

"I knew it I'm so happy for you guys!!" Riley said as she came over to Oli and I hugging us both

"Thank you!" I said hugging her back.

"Okay, so we also wanted to announce her name," I said to everyone getting her attention back.

"Okay, so her name is, Paisley Grace," I said.

"I'm really happy for you sis Lucas would be so proud," Bentley said as he and Sadie came over to us.

"Thank you, Ben, it means a lot," I told him hugging him a bit longer.

"Congratulations you guys and the name is beautiful," Sadie said.

"Aww Thank you!"

We continued to have everyone come up us congratulating us.

Everyone at some point after we wanted to see the nursery so we took everyone upstairs.

"Aww, it's so pretty!" Oli's mom said.

"Thank you, it's definitely become my favorite room," I told her

We all continued to hang out a bit but everyone had to leave seeing as they all have kids and then our parents followed behind everyone else.

Once everyone had left we cleaned up before heading to bed we'd taken our showers changing then getting into bed and cuddling up with each other.

"That was a lot of fun I'm glad everyone knows now." I told him smiling from ear to ear.

"I know I can't wait to see her for the first time." He said kissing my cheek.

I yawned as I cuddle in closer to him. "I love you so much and I know Paisley loves you too," I mumbled into his neck.

"I love you too and she most definitely loves you, now I know you're tired so let's head to bed." He said meeting his lips with mine.

He leaned down and kissed my belly. "I love you Paisley so much we can't wait to meet you." He whispered kissing it once more.

He came back up to me and kissed me again. "I love you babygirl." He whispered.

I kissed his cheek. "I love you too goodnight," I whispered back.
............................................................................
A/N: okay so it's out they are having A GIRL!!!! And her name is Paisley Grace!!!

I hope you guys really enjoyed I know it was kinda short but I figured as long as you guys know what the baby is you'll be happy!😂😂

Also what do you guys think of the nursery?

Anyways that's it again hope you enjoyed!!

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys to the moon and back!❤️😍😘🥰