•Puppy Shopping

Start from the beginning

"So wait, she's yours Jumin? She's staying here?" Jeno looks over at me still confused.

I nod my head and smile. "I hope everyone is okay with that."

"Yea I'd love to have a dog around here too." Yunnie smiles as Mia kisses her chin.

"Yea, I'd love to have an animal that actually does things." Haechan jokes.

"Hey! Pip does things if you play with him and give him attention!" I smile and laugh.

"It's true Haechan." Jaemin backs me up.

"Okay okay. Sure." Haechan smiles. "He barley even knows I exist so whatever."

I roll my eyes smiling, and watch Mia.

-

We all continue to play with Mia and Pip for a little while.

-

I check the time on my phone and see that it's 4:30.

"Hey Jaemin?" I look over at him.

"Yea?" He looks at me and smiles.

"We should probably get some food and stuff for Mia."

"Oh true." He stands up then helps me up. "We'll take her with us."

Everyone boo's Jaemin. Jaemin and I just laugh and I pick Mia up.

"You guys are free to come along if you want." I offer.

They all shake their heads. Okay then.

"Okay, well we'll be back soon." I turn and put my shoes on with one hand while holding Mia with the other.

-

Jaemin and I get to the pet store and we bring Mia in with us.

"Oh shoot!" I whisper to Jaemin and go behind a aisle so no worker and see us.

"What?" He whispers back.

"We don't have a leash for her. We need her to be on a leash in order to keep her in here."

"Here, go back out with her, I'll get her a leash. What color?" He smiles.

I look down and Mia. "She looks like a yellow kind of girl." I look back up at Jaemin and smile.

"Okay." He smiles and looks around the aisle. "You're good to go, they're busy."

"Okay." I walk around him and walk out the door quickly.

I wait outside and hold Mia. After a bit, Jaemin comes out with a yellow leash and a yellow collar.

"Here ya go." He takes them out of the bag and puts the collar on Mia.

I set her down and put her on the leash before she can do anything else.

"Okay. Thank you." I smile as Mia pulls me towards the door.

We walk in and Mia goes straight to the toys.

She sniffs them and just looks at them.

I hear Jaemin squeeze a toy behind me and it squeaks. Mia turns around and starts freaking out. Jaemin laughs and so do I.

"I guess she likes this one." He smiles.

I nod my head and pet Mia to calm her down.

"Well let's get her that one for sure." I continue to laugh a little bit.

"How much do you think you we should get her?" Jaemin asks me.

"I don't know." I stand back up and shrug. "I mean, probably quite a bit because then she for sure won't be bored." I look at all the toys.