•Puppy Shopping

Start from the beginning

Between the happiness of just having Mia, Mia and Pip getting along, and just the cuteness, I couldn't just not tear up.

Jaemin saw me and he started smiling. "Happy?" He came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Mhm." I nodded and wiped the tear away from my eye.

They continued to get used to each other and even play for a while.

-

Jaemin and I just watched them interact, took videos, and just hung out until everyone got home.

"Everyone should be back soon." I said checking the time.

"Okay." Jaemin smiled. "How should we show her to them?"

I think for a moment. "We could just sit in here. She's tired so if we sit on the couch with her, she might fall asleep." I looked at both Mia and Pip getting tired, but still playing with each other.

"Yea we could do that." Jaemin stood up.

I stood up with him and grabbed Mia. "You want to see what Pip does?" I walked over to the couch.

"Sure."

I sat down, Jaemin sat next to me, and I put Mia in between us. She laid down and just watched what Pip did.

Pip saw us take her, so he followed us to he couch and jumped up. He laid on Jaemin's lap, since Mia was more on my lap that Jaemin's.

"They're already best friends." Jaemin smiled as he pet Pip.

"Thankfully" I looked at all of them.

I hear the front door open and I can't help but get exited. I look at Jaemin and he just smiles.

"You ready?" He looks at me and pets Mia.

I nod my head.

"Where are you guys?!" I hear Haechan yell. "Are we safe to come in?"

"Yea, all three of you come to the living room together!" I yell so they can hear me.

"Okay?" He shouts back.

A couple seconds later they walk into the living room and don't notice Mia right away.

"Wha-" Jeno sees her and his jaw drops.

"What?" Yunnie and Haechan look at him then back at Jaemin and I. They see Mia and their jaws drop too.

"W-What?" Jeno walks towards us. Mia sees them and jumps up to see them.

"Awww!" Yunnie kneels down to pet her.

She sniffs all of them and they all kneel down to see her. Pip follows her and Haechan pets him. Jeno and Yunnie pet Mia.

"Why? When?" Haechan looks at us happy, but confused.

"Today, I surprised Jumin with her dream dog." Jaemin looks at Yunnie. She looks at Jaemin confused, then looks at Mia, then looks at Jaemin with a huge smile on her face.

"You did!" She screams and runs to him.

Jaemin and I stand up and Yunnie hugs him. "Damn. You really listen don't you?" She looks over at Mia and goes back over to them.

"When it comes to Jumin, Yea." Jaemin and I walk over to them.

Everyone moves to the center of the living room to have more room. We sit in a circle-ish shape. Mia and Pip get another burst of energy and start playing again. Mia goes from everyone, to Pip, to everyone, and just goes everywhere. Pip follows her every movement.