Bucky Scaring The Life Out Of Peter Parker

(Remember the hide and clap game from the Conjuring?)

Peter came home, happy with his new smartphone - a gift from Tony Stark. Peter tossed his bag and jacket on the couch and began to fiddle with his new gadget.

Suddenly, Peter heard a soft thud. Shrugged at first, thinking there was someone until..., he realised something when the thuds kept going.

Mr. Barton was at his farm. Mr. Stark and Mr. Rhodey out having lunch. Wanda and Vision were on their Euro trip. Cap and Mr. Falcon were out for a mission since Monday.

Putting a brave face, Peter pressed record and walked to the source of the thuds. "Okay, I am home alone and I just heard thuds upstairs, there's something in my house", he said.

Peter walked closer, startled at the Halloween decorations that hasn't been put away yet. Some of them irked him because it was down right scary.

Peter exhaled. "If you're here to murder me, clap you hands", he said.

The thud stopped and Peter waited. "If you're here to murder me, clap your hands", he replied.

Peter shrugged - perhaps he was imagining things. That was until he heard the faint clap. He turned, eyes filled with horror.

"I-If you're here to m-murder me, clap..., your..., hands?", Peter asked.

The minute he heard the clap, Peter bolted out of the compound, screaming. Meanwhile, Bucky was giggling when he heard the kid screamed.

"Sucker...", he chuckled. He stopped chuckling when he heard a clap outside his door.