Sebastian x Reader #71

(Helping Sebastian by cheering him up)

You sigh as you scroll through the comments. It's not like he meant it. He even tried to explain himself.

You tidy up the house, light up some scented candles and prepare (your choice of comfort food). Great, hope this can cheer him up.

Sebastian comes home from gym and immediately feels relaxed. The scented candles are his favourite and he walks in. He finds you in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"You know you don't have to do all these", he says. You walk to him to give him a kiss.

"You worked hard, so I thought a lil relaxing night for you. I draw you a bath just now, should be warm enough. Why don't you go in and I'll bring you a drink. Wine or tea?", you say.

He smiles and kisses your nose. "Surprise me", he says.

You send him to the bathroom.
Sebastian strips himself and slowly enters the tub. The warmth immediately relaxes his muscles. Then, you come in with a huge glass.

"Oreo smoothie", you say.

After the bath and dinner, you and Sebastian head to the bed and he pulls you in his arms. "Thanks babe, you're the best", he says, kissing your back.

"You deserve it, Seb. I don't care what people said, I love you", you say.

"Love you too. Thank you", he says.

The rest of the night are spent cuddling and kissing until the two of you slowly drift into slumber.