Sebastian x Margarita (short fic)**

*Reader helps Sebastian and Margarita when a crazy psycho wants Sebastian - based on the movie Fatal Attraction*

*Featuring Reddington from The Black List*

*MINOR VIOLENCE*

"You selfish woman. How could you keep him from me?", says the blonde woman, as she slashes her own thighs. As much as you try to mask your emotions, you are shaking and sweating.

"You need help", is all you could say.

The blonde woman laughs hysterically, which frightens you. "What I need is Sebastian...", she says before swinging the knife.

*

Margarita and Sebastian were at a friend's birthday party when you met the blonde woman, Christine Regina Smith. You never seen her in any among your friends, but then again, you are the secretive and quiet one. Why? Well, other than the fact you're an FBI and nearly killed when another agent betrayed you in a case.

"(Y/N), loosen up. It's Friday night!", says Sebastian as he shoves the beer in your hand. You could smell the alcohol and he looks more than just tipsy. Margarita staggers her way to Sebastian.

"I'm driving you two home", you say as you sip your beer.

"Aww muuuum!!", says Margarita, "It's only 10!". You could only roll your eyes.

You stay for another couple hours. You found Margarita, but Sebastian is nowhere to be seen. The rest has passed out and scatter all over the house. You quietly check all the door and found Sebastian just in his short in a dark room.

You pick up the clothes and drag him to the car. He smells different or maybe it's just you.

*

You are sipping your morning coffee at Sebastian and Margarita's apartment. You have the week off since your last case exhausted you. You notice Sebastian is acting slightly strange. Then, there's a phone call.

"I'll get it", you say. Margarita is cooking breakfast and Sebastian is helping so, you volunteer to answer. When you pick up, you hear someone is exhaling for a couple seconds before hanging up. "Weird...", you thought.

"(Y/N), who is it?", asks Sebastian. You return to the kitchen.

"Whoever it is, he or she hangs up", you say. The three of you enjoys breakfast, but you feel very weary of the odd phone call.

*

One day, Margarita calls you. Apparently, the caller keeps hanging up and they always call the exact same time.

"(Y/N), please help. I'm scared...", says Margarita.

"Did Sebastian lodge a report?", you asks.

"I ask him like a hundred times, but he doesn't do a thing about it. I'm scared...", says Margarita.

"Alright, I'll drop by and plant a bug. I'll monitor from afar", you say.

So after shift, you drop by to their home. "So whoever calls, I will know and I'll trace back and hopefully I'll have the address", you say.

"Then you'll arrest whoever it is right?", asks Margarita. You sigh.

"Quite frankly, no I can't since he or she has done nothing to physically harm you. A restraining order doesn't include phone calls. Until I can get the address or at least the number, you just have to play along. After I got the number, you can change the house phone number", you give your advise.

She sighs and simply nods. You leave afterwards and wait for the mysterious phone call to be tracked.

*