TJ Hammond x Reader #3 (fanfic)***

*Continuation for You And Me, Together WARNING SMUT*

Ellie is going to be safe. The bullet missed her vital organs, but snagged on a blood vessel, causing her to bleed a little.

TJ stays by her all the time. "TJ, you sure you don't want to come home?", asks Douglas.

"Just because of coke, look what happened to her", says TJ.

"She's strong, TJ, she'll make it", says Douglas. After a long silence, TJ looks at his older twin.

"I made my mind about your consideration", he says.

"Rehab?", says Douglas and TJ nods, "When you come home, I'll make the arrangements, or you prefer to do it here, close to her?".

"Here..., I need her", says TJ, "I think I haven't used in days because of her". Douglas nods and leaves for Illinois. Later that evening, Ayumi stops by.

"Why don't you go back to your hotel? I'll take over", says Ayumi.

"I feel like it's my fault she's like this", says TJ.

"You know it's not. She fought to protect. The cokes are evidence need for a case. She can't let them take it away", says Ayumi.

"Drugs can do a lot than just overdose", says TJ.

"It's not about drugs, TJ, it's what some people would do because of money", says Ayumi, "Get some rest. I'll call you if she wakes up. You can swing by tomorrow". TJ nods. He kisses her hair before he reluctantly leaves.

*

Ellie groan, but not the pain on her shoulder, because she couldn't find Doctor Who on Netflix. "Where is The Doctor when you need him?", says Ellie.

Her brothers keep scrolling and they stop at Peaky Blinders.

"Eh, what the heck?", say the twin as they start season 1.

As they watch the show and munch on some popcorn, Ayumi peeks her head into the room. "TJ is outside", she says.

"Aww, mum we're watching Peaky Blinders!", says John. Ayumi glares at the boys and they get up to leave the room. TJ comes in and settles himself next to her bed.

"What are we watching?", asks TJ.

"Peaky Blinders", says Ellie. Along the episodes, Ellie found herself landing her head on his shoulder. "How's rehab?", she asks.

"It's fine. I feel much better to know you're getting better too", says TJ.

"Not my first", says Ellie, "But it hurts like hell".

"I'm sorry", he says.

"It's not your fault", says Ellie.

"I feel like it's mine", says TJ, "You know why drugs? The stress being with my family and..., being a closeted gay".

Ellie's breath hitches and he continues, "But I don't know why my stomach suddenly fills with butterflies whenever I'm with you".

She looks at him, staring him in the eye. He closes in the distance and their lips are just close by, but have to break up when the door swings open.

"I have pizza", says Don.

"Ok, dad, we'll be right out", says Ellie and Don leaves.

"That was close", says TJ. Ellie rolls her eyes before pulling his collar and kisses him.

*

Ellie and TJ grow closer and help each other in their recoveries. Everyday, Ellie feels her love for him grow. One night, Ellie invites TJ for a family dinner.