Bucky x Reader #19

(When Reader got injured during a fight)

You, Bucky, Natasha and Steve are in a covert mission. You and Bucky's position is by the cafe window while Steve and Natasha are in the car, scouting.

"You know, when this is all over, we should go somewhere. You know, take a break", you say, as you caress his left arm. He wears a long sleeved shirt to cover his metal arm, but you love it because it makes you feel safe.

"I just want to go home..., with you", says Bucky.

You smile, although you feel uneasy. Then, something bright and blast the store opposite you. You two run out and see Loki descending down towards the chaos.

"Alright, boys it's show time!", you say to your earpiece and a team of X-Men lead by Logan and Sam Wilson aka The Falcon arrive as Steve and Natasha joins you.

All of you fight Loki and manage to send him off, but then you realize something wet and warm on your stomach.

*

You wake up and feel the cold metal arm around your stomach. You look around and you know you're at SHIELD's infirmary ward and Bucky is laying down right behind you as his arms wrap around you.

"Please don't hurt her", he mumbles in his sleep. You nudge Bucky a little and he wakes up.

"You're alive! Oh my God! I thought I was gonna lose you", he cries as he hugs you.

"A little wound won't hurt me and the fact that I know you need me won't kill me", you say.

He hugs you for what it seems forever. The X-Men, Sam, Steve and Natasha come over to visit.

"I tried to throw my shield, but it was too late", Steve says solemnly.

"Cap, I'm ok, no worries", you say.

"We're not worried, kid, my only concern is that sarge would go suicidal if you die", says Logan. You could only kiss Bucky to reassure him.

*

You snap a secret picture when Bucky looks away. He's leaning by his motorcycle as the two of you ride around New York city.

"Hey sarge!", you call for him. Immediately he turns, you snap another pic of him with a smile.

"Is that enough for your photo gallery?", he asks. As a covert operative, you become a photographer as a cover.

You nod as you wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around your waist, but before you two could kiss, you two see a flash.

"Hahahahaha! Gotcha you two!", Spiderman aka Peter Parker squeals as he hangs from the tree nearby with his camera.

"Parker if you don't start swinging in three seconds, I'll make you Hail HYDRA, kid!!", Bucky threats.

Peter laughs as he swings away with his webs and camera. You roll your eyes before pulling Bucky into a kiss.