Sebastian x Reader #56

(Meeting Sebastian at a ball and imagine yourself in a fairy tale)

It's a winter ball and as you descends the steps of the great stairs of the ballroom, everyone looks at you with awe, especially that particular prince charming of yours.

He approaches you and the two of you give a formal curtsey, even though the two of you are not royalty. He wraps one arm around your waist and the two of you starts the first dance.

His moves are graceful than any man you've ever known. The more you keep your eyes on him, the more you fall in love with him. The two of you sneak your way out of the ball and out into the garden.

"I'm Sebastian", he says.

"I'm (Y/N)", you say.

Just a simple greeting keeps your heart intertwine with his and the two of you dance all night.

(A FEW YEARS LATER)

You tuck your little girl to bed and begins to sing her a lullaby. "Lavender's blue, dilly dilly, Lavender's green. When you are king, dilly dilly...", you are interrupted when Sebastian continues the lullaby.

"You shall be queen...", he sings.

He's leaning by the door. The two of you stay with your daughter until she falls asleep. Sebastian carries you back to your bedroom.

"I love you", he says, kissing you goodnight.

"And I you, my love", you say before snuggle in his arms.