Sebastian x Reader #44 (short fic)***

*Fanfic Title: Living Together. Reader moves in with Sebastian WARNING SMUT*

"Are you sure?", you ask, "I mean, you're busy with your filming and the library is basically my second home with my thesis research".

"I just don't want to sneak in and have to be quiet all the time", says Sebastian.

"Can you give me time?", you say, "I don't want to bother you with all the moving and where to put my stuff and everything".

He sighs. "Alright, but can you be quick about it? I miss you", he says as he grasps your hand.

"I know. I miss you too", you say.

*

You yawn as you walk to your hostel room. Then, the head girl bumps into you at the hallway.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?", asks the head girl.

"Uh, going back to sleep?", you try not to be annoying.

"Oh I thought you've done moving your stuff", says the head girl.

You frown as she continues, "A guy name Sebastian and his friends, Mackie and Chris came over to help you pack. I think he left a note and a set of keys. If you still have some other things left, I'll give you a week to finish moving out". She walks away before you could say a word.

You head to your room and see all of your stuff - clothes, books, stationeries and DVDs are gone. You find the note.

"Hey, I grab most of your stuff. There are still others and I left a box for you. New home is here :) - S", and the address is written down below.

You grab the keys and pack up your pillow, bedsheets, mug, plate and your cutleries. You stuff your blanket into the laundry bag and grab the keys and the address. You give your old keys to the head girl and leave.

You hail a cab and head to the address. The driver brings you to a familiar place and you remembered Sebastian showed you this place.

The driver stops at the house Sebastian showed you once. You pay the driver and exited the cab. You head to the front door and there's a note.

"Should've told you earlier. I'll be at London, filming the scene with Chris, Mackie and this new guy, Daniel Bruhl-something. Make yourself at home ;) - S", says the note.

You laugh and use the keys to enter. You place your stuff at the bedroom. All of the stuff in this house is the stuff you always talked about when you two are ready to live together. You dump yourself on the bed and immediately doze off.

*

You wake up and text Sebastian. "I never thought you would buy the house and the furnitures", you type.

Immediately, he replies. "I knew you'd like it. Best house to raise a family", he types, "Oh wait, I need to show you something".

He sends you a picture of the aftermath of a prank where the new Marvel villain, Daniel Bruhl is the victim. His face is covered in flour, but he is still smiling.

"Don't be mean!", you type.

"It was for fun, just to warm things up with him. He's great", Sebastian types.

"Still, don't be such a meanie", you say. Then, he calls you.

"Me? A meanie? It was Mackie's idea", he says.

"Anyway..., love the house", you say, "A family eh, Mr. Stan? How many kids do you want?".

"How many characters are in Marvel?", he asks and you can hear him snickering in between those words.

"Are you serious? Do I look like a factory to you?", you say and he laughs.

"Mininum two, but I want a big family", he says.

"We'll talk more when you come home", you say, "I miss you. This bed is too big without you".

"I know", he says, "Hey, my scene is up next. Love you".

"Love you too, Sarge. Now go out there and kick HYDRA's ass", you say.

"Yes, ma'am", he says before hanging up.

*

You arrange the flowers, white and pink roses neatly. You spent the entire morning cleaning, the afternoon you cooked and made desserts and now, you just putting the final touch on your little welcoming home/candle light dinner with Sebastian.

You hear the cab and light the candle up. You smooth your dress and hair before rushing to open the door. When you open the door, Sebastian drops his bags and hugs you.

"You smell of chocolate", he says as he kisses you.

"Dinner first then dessert", you say as you help with his bags and drags him inside.

"Love the scenery", he says as you place the dessert after picking up the main course plate. You made churros with chocolate dip.

"You know...", he says as he licks his finger, "I have a better way to use this chocolate. I mean, the churros are awesome, but right now, I just want to lick you".

*

You giggle as Sebastian pours the chocolate dip on your stomach and licks you. What makes you moan is when he pours a very generous amount of chocolate on both of your breasts and begins to suck each breast.

"If I could, I would've eaten you like a cannibal", he says, "But then, I'll be all alone then".

"Would you stop talking or we could stop fucking?", you say in between your moans.

"Bossy...", he mumbles before moving to leave his marks on your neck. You proceed to wrap your legs around his waist. "Patience woman and let me show you how much I miss you", he says.

"But I miss you so much that I can't take it!", you literally scream. You gasp when he unexpectedly enters your wet core hard.

"Like that?", he asks as he thrusts in and out slowly.

"Y-yes", you stutter as you lose breathe and lose yourself in his arms. You come first, then him after a few thrusts before collapsing next to you.

"Best home welcoming ever", he says as he pulls you into his arms again. The two of you sorta stick to each other due to the chocolate.

"Is that including christening the house?", you ask.

"That is for tomorrow. Sleep, love", he says as he kisses your forehead.

*

You snuggle close to Sebastian as you two watch TV. "Peace and quiet", he says.

Until of course, your son cries and you can hear from the baby monitor. Sebastian groans and gets up. "My turn...", he says before going up.

A year and a half after moving together, the two of you got married and a month later, you found out that you were pregnant.

"Uh, mummy? Junior is hungry", says Sebastian as he holds Junior in his arms.

Junior is still whimpering and giving his mum puppy eyes, resembling his dad's puppy eyes. You take him from Sebastian and begin to breast-feed him. Sebastian watches with fascination.

"Can I have some?", he asks and you glare at him.

"Last time you asked that, we ended up doing a 50 Shades of Grey kinda sex", you say.

"That's the point", he says with a cheeky smile and you playfully hit his shoulder. "But you love me right?", he asks.

"Of course, you dork. Otherwise, why would I move in with you and marry you and have Junior here?", you say.