Jack Benjamin x OC (fanfic)*

(A/N: OC: Princess Suzanne Shinomori of Nether Kingdom. Like Gilboa, Nether Kingdom is a fictional country and I'm mashing them up with the non-fictional places (as in our world). This will contain a little crossover with CSI: Las Vegas in future parts. In IG, it consists of 39 parts and i'll divide them to three for wattpad)

Little Suzanne arrives at Gilboa, tottering behind her parents, with her governess, Lady Magdalena by her side. Her father, Shinzi Shinomori is the Emperor of Nether Kingdom and her mother, Irene Louis is his wife, Suzanne's mother.

"Magda, why are we here?", asks Suzanne.

"Well, your father and King Silas Benjamin is making an alliance", says Lady Magdalena, "So, they are going to discuss about it. You can meet with Princess Michelle and play with her".

"What if she doesn't want to play with me?", asks Suzanne.

"Nonsense! Of course she wants to play with someone of her age like you", says Lady Magdalena, "Now, remember your curtsey".

The emperor and the King shakes hands. "Welcome to Gilboa", says King Silas.

"Thank you, King Silas", says Emperor Shinzi, "These are my wife, Empress Irene and Princess Suzanne".

"No son?", asks Queen Rose, the king's wife.

"Not yet, but soon we shall have one", says the empress.

"May God bless you with many sons then", says King Silas, "This is my son, Jack and my daughter, Michelle".

Emperor Shinzi turns to his daughter. "Come, say hello", he says.

Suzanne walks forward and curtsey the royal family of Gilboa. "Greetings, Your Royal Majesties, I am Princess Suzanne", she introduces herself.

"Such a lovely child", says Queen Rose. Suzanne could only smile.

The prince steps forward and returns her curtsey with a bow. "Pleasure to meet you. I am Prince Jack", he says as he kisses her hand, causing Suzanne to blush.

*

Suzanne comes running into the palace crying. Lady Magdalena happens to walk by and stops her. "What's the matter?", she asks. Suzanne pulls Lady Magdalena to her bedroom before she could talk.

"I saw lady mother with another man", Suzanne sobs.

"Are you sure that is your lady mother?", asks Lady Magdalena. Suzanne could only nod. "We must tell the emperor then", she says.

"What if he doesn't believe me?", asks Suzanne.

"He will, I know", says Lady Magdalena as she wipes Suzanne's tears, "Now, let's wash that face and get ready. The royal family of Gilboa will arrive tonight. We'll let your father know tomorrow, alright?".

After the first meeting, Suzanne and Jack forms a friendship. They even write letters to each other.

That night, the empress is missing and the emperor gives an excuse, saying she is ill and must be bed-ridden. Dinner goes on well and afterwards, the emperor and the king head towards the study room to discuss a private matter. The queen and the princess decide to retire early, but not Jack and Suzanne. They sneak out to the garden, with the help of Lady Magdalena.

"You look sad tonight", says Jack.

"I was picking flowers for my aunt, Princess Kira. She's not feeling well. I thought of picking the lilies, her favourite flowers when...", Suzanne couldn't relieved what she has seen and begins to cry. Jack pulls her in for a hug.

"You can tell me, you know that", says Jack.

"I saw my mother..., with another man. They weren't wearing any clothes", says Suzanne.