Sebastian x Reader #81*

(WARNING LANGUAGE)

You lay down, wiping your tears away. You hate the feeling you have right now. You're a grown ass adult and you've been treated like a fucking child.

Sebastian finds you at the living room, tissues everywhere and he sighs. "What now?", he asks, sitting at the other end and starts massaging your feet.

"The usual", you say, wiping more tears that come streaming down your cheeks.

"I'm here", Sebastian crawls on top of you, kissing your jaw, cheeks, temple and forehead.

"Thank you", you sob.

Sebastian thinks for a sec. Then, he gets an idea. He gets up and walks to the speakers. He hooks his phone and opens the music app.

He turns to you, motioning with his finger for you to come over. "Seb, I don't want to", you pout.

"Come on, you know you wanna", he has that smirk you hate to love as he sways his hips.

He saunters to you, offering his hand and you take it. Sebastian guides you to the middle of the living room. He places his hands on you, one on your waist and the other to hold your hand.

The two of you begin to dance in the room. Sebastian lifts and twirls you around, causing laughter and giggle from you. If anyone ever doubts that Sebastian can dance, you are more than happy to testify against them.

At the end, Sebastian dips you down and gives you a passionate kiss. "Better?", he asks, smiling that always make you weak in the knees.

"Much better, thank you", you say.

"Anything for you, my love", he winks and kisses you again.