God Is Able

Have you heard of miraculous stories about God's grace and mercy? I've heard many. But, everytime we hear these stories, do we look at our god who is able to do the impossible? God is the king of kings, and lord of lords. He even gave his son's life for us, though we haven't even repented yet. What more would hold him back from blessing us with many good things. People wonder why bad things still happen to them even after they accepted christ. I think I might be repeating this in my other message, but this time, we are going to look into what are the bad things supposed to be for us? Sometimes, God may be planting these weeds in our lives to make us realise that what we are doing is wrong. Even as I am writing this, I can list down all the sins I have comitted and realise why My life seems to be so stressed. On days where I actually do my quiet time in the morning, I feel refreshed and clean, ready for a new day and all the challenges to come. But, when I don't, I feel half done, like there is something missing, or something not in place. It really makes a difference for me. Maybe just one verse a day for me would be good enough. But these bad things may also cause us to reflect on our actions. Maybe the time in the hospital bed, onely might be for us to ponder over our sins. Anyways, what can be worse than being tortured, and then forced to carry your cross and walk for miles, only to be pinned to the cross and left to bleed to death? If we are in a situation, we should know that we don't have to go through the kid of pain Jesus endured. We should thank him that we are in the hospital bed, and not in a wooden box in the ground. Do you look at the glass of water half full or half empty? It's your choice. Choose rightly.