The Power Of Words

The entire UNIVERSE is built with words.
Words were the beginning.
Before human, before the earth, before the animals and plants,
Words were the beginning.
Before the eden, before the apple, before the crawling serpent ,
Words are the beginning.

God didn't create earth from a thought,
Neither did he make man with actions.
He spoke life into the emptiness.
He set the world as it is with words.
With his breaths of life, he gave us our breaths.

Sometimes, we speak frugally.
We scream and curse the world with words.
We take advantage of the words,
But we fail to realise that our words have the same Power as the words spoken by God.
For words can bring life into man and give death to make him a corpse.
For words are the very Building blocks of the mathematics and sciences we study everyday.
Everything around us today was somehow build from the origin of words.
Be it the offices, the hospitals, the schools, the banks, everything was created with the breath of words.

The Consonants made the Revolution Of men a constant change.
The Adjetives added the power to the darkness.
The Vowels from our lips gave us the promise of the return of the Lord.
The Punctuations gave us the strength to overcome the condemnations.
The Syllabals gave us the power of the Holy Spirit.

For all that is in the world, and all that is of the world and even all that is out of the world was created from the words that spoke life.
For all of the definitions, and all of the uses, and all of the dictionary destined the past, the present and the Future.

Our limbs are made with letters joint.
The very things we own are stacks and piles of Consonants.

The Power Of our words lay hidden behind the curses and the insults we Throw about.
Remember that God created men with words, for it was good.
He created the land and the sea, the light and the darkness, the day and the night, the life and the death, the plants and the animals, the Heaven and the earth from one thing he owned.

The words.