Fear

Fear -

Okay. Let's be honest. We all have fears. Whether be it creepy crawlies, the dark, not being able to fit in, not being pretty enough... We all have it. Whatever it is, we do not need to be afraid, because the God of angel armies is always by our side. His power is so infinite, he is able to create the universe! If he is able to do such great and winderful things, why do you fear when you have such a strong God for you. If our God is for us, then who could ever stop us, and if our God is with us, then what could stand against? Why do we constantly fear, when We only need to seek God for him to break the chains of fear that restraint us? We need to change. We always Go to God as our last resort - at least some of us. But let us change. Why not go to him first, asking for his help? Sometimes We actually do, But it doesn't seem to work. Maybe in this case, you could ask yourself. Did you have that small seed of doubt in your hearts? Because that can easily cancel out God's answer. If you pray and believe that he can do it, it is possible.

Let us look at Psalms 145:18 "

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth."

What is the Truth in all our prayers?

To me, the Truth in our prayers is the condition of our heart. When we come to him, we must first cleanse our hearts of all sins and grudges. Then we must look to him with desperation and Faith that he can help us overcome all things. All fears, weakness, situations will be broken. For the powerful of our God is infinite. He is able to do everything. Nothing Is Impossible. We do not need to fear, because the God of angel armies is always by your side.

Proverbs 15:29

"The LORD is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous."

Who are the righteous to you?

The righteous are those who pray with Faith. Those who believe. Those who know he can, and he will. Have you been righteous in your prayers?

I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind. The God of angel armies is always by my side.