Love Is Not Enough

Hey guys! I'm really stressed from my homework load and everything, and I really haven't found time to read my bible. Truthfully, I think I'm stressed because of my ignorance to God, so... Yeah. And I have a spiritual parenting interview coming up soon, so please pray that I will pass through it. Thank you!!! 

God's love is amazing. It can do so many things. It can change lives and fix broken people. However, If you just love God, It is not enough. This chapter is for those whose faith is strong, so please don't read if you're not ready, unless you really want to read it.

Basically do love is not enough. You need to put your heart and mind to reach out more to him. Seek his kingdom and all its promises. You need to run after him.God is constantly updating, but if you do not follow him closely, you might just miss out on his goodness. Yes, God loves you and you love God, but in this love, you must sacrifice. That's what love is about, anyway. Sacrifice. The ability to give up something important to you for your loved ones. Would you do the same for God? Stop your gambling addictions or drinking because you love him? Give up your PSPs or games so that you will have more time to draw closer to him? God loves you, and he is reaching out for you, but you must reach back for his hand. Without God you cannot, without You, God will not. Even if you have only just come to see his wonders, I hope that - No. I PRAY that you WILL reach out for him, knowing that despite everything that you've done, he is still there. I know I'm going off topic, but Just go with the flow... Jesus came to die on the cross to reach down to mankind. Now, it is your turn to reach up for him. Will you give up everything and just focus on reaching for him? It's your choice. But whatever the conequence, he will alway be there, with his hand reaching out to yours, waiting. Patiently.