Journey : I Was Always

Ashton. I am here. I care for you. I love you. I have always been there for you. Ever since you cried your first wail, I was there. Even when you were in your mother's womb, I was there. I was always there.

I have seen and felt all your pain, and I understand you. I sent my one and only son on the cross for you. Not just for people, But for you. When you fell while trying to ride your bike, I was there. When you got such a bad fever that you had to stay in your room, I was there. When you first saw your parents argue, I was there. When your friend left you in kindergarden, I was there. When you were teased in primary school, I was there. When all you wanted was someone to talk to, I was there. When all you needed was for your parents to love each other, I was there. When your dad screamed at you for failing your exams, I was there. When you sat, crying in that dark corner of your room, I was there. I was there, and I am here. It seemed as if I Never existed in your life, because when you prayed for me to help, I didn't feel any desperation. You were already thinking of how you were going to deal with the situation alone. Your Words were not sincere. But when you were seconds from killing yourself, I heard your desperation, so now, I am here to help. I am here to save you.

Wait. God, if you were there the entire time, you could have just come in and save me! You Said you loved me!

But I also required you to believe I could help you.

Oh. Okay. But how are you going to do it now? Revive me? I'm already dead.

See? Yet you doubt me again.

I'm sorry... I guess it's a habit.

Well, you better kick that habit after what i'm going to do.

What?

You'll see.