Evangelism

1.
Jesus final words to his disciples was to Go and make disciples... Matthew 28:18-20 He has commanded us to spread the word. Evangelism is a command from Jesus. Authoritative, directive command: All authority on heaven and on earth... Our response to a command always reveals our heart towards God. A command requires our obedience.
Acts 1:8
Despite persecution, the early church never stopped sharing the Gospel.

Ravi Zecharias
Josh McDowell
Timothy Keller (reason for God)

Spiritual Gifts
Romans 16
1Corinthians 13

2.
Evangelism is about speaking the truth. I5is not watering down or filtering the bible. Speak the truth even when it hurts. The loving God comes with the judging God.

3.
Evengelism is for everyone. Don't stop just cos it's tough. Do not say that evangelism is not your spiritual gift. Once you have accepted christ, we are in the position to evangelise.

Ways to evangelise
1: Tell

4.
Evangelism has an effect. Imagine a world where everyone you knew had christ with them. It changes individuals and helps them experience the goodness & greatness of God.

5.
Evangelism secures one's eternal destination

Hey guys! So I guess this message really struck me. To some, I seem like a very easy going person, always talking and blabbering on and on and on... But honestly, I am quite the introvert. Im awfully socially awkward at times and starting a conversation may even be as hard as climbing Mt. Everest... I dislike talking to people at times especially when I think they are judging me. I guess this message by P Kaf really got me thinking. Being a christian, it is an obligation to evangelise, but yet, I always try to run from it. I mean, i do evangelise here (on wattpad) and to close friends who are still not christians yet. But whenever God tells me to evangelise face to face to someone, It's very hard for me to do it. I've been running away from God's commandment to me as a believer. I have come to a point where I realise what I'm doing. I'm running from the responsibilities of a believer. This is something I really shouldn't be doing. Froom now on, I'll have to make a conscious effort to debunk the thoughts of the devil and learn to approach people. Sure, It's gonna be hard for me. Sure, It's going o be awfuoly awkward approaching a total stranger. But, no. I'm not going to give up on God. I will do everything in my power to refuse the thoughts of insecurity and learn to evvangelise to more. Imagine if everyone had evangelised to so many that everyone was a Christian. We would constantly be surrounded by people who would build up each other's faith and be there to lend a comforting shoulder or even to cry or celebrate with us! It will be amazing and let us all work towards this goal of saving the entire world. Remember, Nothing Is Iimpossible. A man born blind can have his sight restored by God. An oldan everyone knew to be lame stood and the voice of Jesus. I'm sure saving the entire world is within our Lord's power!