Oceans (where feet may fail)

Basically this song is about stepping into the unknown.  It is putting all your faith in God,  knowing that he with carry you through the storm. It is like when God called Peter to walked to him through the storm on the water. He fire has a strong faith, helping him start on the water. But when he heard the wind and the waves, him faith wavered. And that small change can change everything. He fell into the deep waters. The wind and the waves is like the devil that distracts us from God. He is the one who puts those demoralising, self-conscious through in your mind. He is always out to Bring you down. Why? Because you trust in God. The devil is angry that you are happy. The devil is always out to steal, kill and destroy. But you need to trust in God to protocol you from the devil. You need to pray for his strength and guidance. But as you pray , you must pray with full faith. If you pray for something, yet you doubt it, It is of no use. You don't need powerful, long prayers. The simplest of prayers is the sweetest of prayers. You give can do it. No matter what ocean you are stepping into today, have faith. God is here.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!  I would just Love to have more sharing of the word. Some publicity will be good :) I'll have a sermon posted up tomorrow and hopefully Some notes from cell group :) Seeya !

Luvs

Me!!!