The Bridge

Many christians also sin. When we we are saved, we do not just become sinless. we just sin less. See, first God created man, which is us. But man sinned, seperating us from god. So, imagine two platforms with a pit inbetween. Man always try and find their way to god, either by doing good deeds or trying different religions. However, whatever we do will just lead us down the pit of physical and spiritual death. But because God still loves us, He sent his one and only son, Jesus, to die on the cross for our sins. This cross has bridged the gap between man and God, claiming our death for us. Jesus' bridge thus allows us to cross over to God. But, to move to the other side, we must admit that we have sinned against God, and that we need his forgiveness. We must also ask him to take control of our lives and be our leader. When we do that, we have crossed the bridge and our relationship with God is restored. Where do you think you are? Still at the other side, finding ways to get to god or already with him, holding his hand? Usually, in other religions, they do good deeds to get to their God. However, for christianity, our Being brings us to do good deeds. To cross the bridge, you do not need to just do, do and do. We only need to accept him. If you feel like you do not know how to pray to god, you can just follow this outline. THANK him for something, say SORRY for your sins or anything else, and ask him PLEASE. Ask and you will receive. If you feel as if god is not listening, you're wrong. He is ALWAYS listening. I've had my doubts before, too, But after my experience, I've finally realized that God will always answer your prayer. you just need to tune in to him.