"No I think it'll be fun, you guys can come over once you and Oli get off work and we'll just have a night of it," I told them with a bright smile so they know that I mean it.

"Okay, well we'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day Evelyn." Maya said smiling as she went in to hug me once more.

"You guys too, bye," I told them waving.

Once we had bid our goodbyes I wanted to get one last thing which was a really cute onesie that said daddies little bean which I thought was perfect since Oli always calls the baby little bean.

I went up to the counter and paid for everything and then left the store.

I then decided I wanted to go to one more store which was lush because I heard there was a bar you can get and you rub it on your belly and it'll help prevent stretch marks.

After I got that story of my life, I finally left the mall after a few hours of shopping.

Then once back out in the parking lot, I loaded all the bags in the trunk of the car and then getting in and just as I started it my phone started going off.

"Hello?" I answered as I began to drive out of the parking lot.
"Hey love, where are you?" Oli's voice rang through the phone.
"I'm just leaving the mall now and I'm gonna pick up some groceries and then I'll be home, are you there already?" I asked once I told him where I was.
"Yeah, I just got here a few minutes ago. But you're driving so I'll see you in a bit babygirl stay safe." He told me.
"Okay love, I'll see you in a bit I love you," I told.
"I love you too." He replied.
We hung up and I put my phone in one of the little compartments.

Around ten minutes later I arrive at H-E-B pulling into the parking lot I eventually found a parking space.

And once I did I got out the car and locked the door, once in the store I grabbed a shopping cart heading over to the produce section.

Thankfully it didn't take to long as we didn't need too much I was just craving a lot.

Once I left I loaded everything in the car I got in myself and pulling out the H-E-B parking lot.

I picked my phone up calling Oli.

"Hi, babygirl." His husky voice rings through the phone.

"Hi, baby I thought I'd just let you know that I'm on my way home if you wanna help with groceries," I told him since I knew he doesn't want me lifting anything.

"If you think I wouldn't you're so wrong love, just beep the horn when you're here and I'll meet you out also don't get out the car I want to open it for you since I haven't been able to today." He told me in a very stern voice.

"Okay, will do babe," I told him laughing.

After that, we hung up and by that point, I was five minutes away from home.

I made it home and beeped the horn so Oli could come out, and he did a few minutes later wearing his military uniform.

He came over to the car door and opened it.

"Hi love, I've missed you today." He said placing one hand in my waist and the other on my neck leaning down and placing his lips on mine.