Need you now *smut*

(Request by JokersBadBitch94 ♥️ enjoy love! I'm trying to get back to the requests despite my busy schedule.)
********

Of mice and men.
My favorite book.

I had a blanket draped over me as I read contently. It was chilly and dark out, perfect weather to cuddle. But I just hummed a tune absentmindedly and continued to read.

A few minutes in, I heard the thuds of my boyfriends footsteps, his expensive shoes clicking against the cold marble floors. I peered up and watched him leaning against the door frame with the same grin I had fallen for so madly. He folded his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes at me.

 He folded his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes at me

"Well well well..."

I giggled and put my book away, shifting on the couch and glancing back at him with a sly smirk. "Baby."

He took slow steps toward me, his eyes unblinking, never breaking from mine. His body language screamed intimacy...I could tell he was revved up and ready to go just from the way he walked to me.

"Come to daddy..." he growled in a low voice, tilting his head to the side as he leaned over me, grasping my neck and bringing his lips immediately to mine. He devoured them hungrily, his hungry groans escaping between breaths.

I felt his tongue push against my lips immediately but i slightly pulled away and he stopped, his eyes scanning over my eyes and lips in lustful hunger.

"Didn't you miss daddy?" He asked with a hint of disappointment.

"So much

"So much.." I breathed and connected our lips once again. This time he followed my lead, allowing me to take it as slow as i liked. I broke the kiss immediately, watching as he settled on the couch right beside me. There was no space to breathe between us, he towered over me still.

His hands went up to my hair and bunched it up as if he was tying it up into a ponytail. There was so much force into his action that my eyebrows were raised and my eyes were half-lidded. His hold was tight as he brought his face closer to me and groaned.

"You look so...ohhhh honey...daddy wants you." He licked his lips as he leaned into me again but before his lips could connect with any part of me, I held my hands defiantly against him.

"J...i'm not in the mood," I said in the kindest tone i could muster. His eyes twisted briefly in anger but he let go of my hair and I felt his hands brush down it, gently, caressing down to my cheeks.

"Come on baby...daddy needs you," he cooed quietly, his fingers swiping over the delicate skin of my face.

His attention was completely on me as I pulled my legs up and grabbed my book again.

I heard him growl and lean into me.

"J..No, I promise, later. I'm at a good part of the book." I tried reasoning with him. He stared dully at me as I flipped the book open and continued to read. I heard him growl shortly after and felt him grab the book from out of my hands.

I gasped as he threw it behind him, just barely missing the fireplace where the fire crackled and burned wood.

Before I could protest, he had grabbed my wrists tightly and had forcefully shoved his lips against mine. I shuddered at the impact, he was forceful and rough, and it hurt. But I couldn't say a word as he moved quickly over me. Before I knew it, I could hear that familiar zipping of his pants and i tried pulling myself away more now.

"I can't wait," he breathed, his eyes half closed as i watched his swollen, hard member out in the open.

"J! You wouldn't!" I looked up with pleading eyes, feeling his fingers slither down and rip a wide gap in my leggings between my legs. I gasped when he shoved his fingers against my soft, moist skin down there and dragged them up to my belly button, leaving a trail of juices behind.

He chuckled darkly as he popped his fingers in my mouth but I couldn't help but run my tongue slowly and seductively over his digits, looking up at him in the most seductive way I could. His smile was now a huge lust-fueled frown and he slowly dragged his fingers out of my mouth and around my neck.

With a squeeze, I felt him probing at my entrance, and then, enter me in one swift motion. I gasped at the contact but before I could start getting used to his girth, he began mercilessly pummeling into me. I watched as his eyes roll back as he pushed his hips forward, his mouth falling open as groans and purrs escaped between his ruby lips.

His free hand swiped over my clit furiously as his pounding became faster and I could quickly feel my orgasm coming. My body stiffened and my breathing was strained.

"F-fuck, J!" I tried to warn but before I knew it, my orgasm gripped me and I stiffened completely, letting out a loud moan. It was then J began to pound into me harder and faster. He was a blur to me at this point as I rode out my orgasm, and I could see his face twist in pleasurable agony as he pulled out immediately, barely making it, and spraying his load over my belly.

He was out of breath as he collapsed on top of me, his hands resting over my neck.

Our eyes met briefly.

His were tired but still so full of lust.

My body, crushed under his.

His lips found mine once again.

But before we could say another word, I had drifted off.