Cats got your tongue *smut*

(This was a request by another AHmazing friend of mine SupremeJWyatt . A hot smut between catwoman and Joker! I really did enjoy writing this one! Enjoy! <3)

********

"Oh yeah, you know how them blonde broads are. Always so willing," laughed one of the men standing at the door. He was a tall blonde wearing a suit, standing guard at the entrance of Joker's club.

"You kiddin'? You're telling me you nailed boss's lady...Harley.." Another man spoke in a Brooklyn accent, looking at his friend in disbelief. He was a balding man, short and stout. Just having this conversation risked both their asses and Harley's.

"You say it loud like that one more time, i'll cap ya," the blonde man spoke, his eyes narrowed in anger. "Yeah, it happened. Twice, actually."

"Damn. How was it?" The shorter man asked in curiosity.

"Fit like a glove, hehe," the blonde replied, prompting both men to snicker.

Little did they know, their conversation was being recorded. Joker sat in the VIP, eyes narrowed at the wall ahead of him, taking in the entire exchange between the men. His consigliere Johnny Frost held the listening device and looked uneasy, worried about the reaction this would draw out of his boss. When the conversation was done, Frost sat in front of his boss, trying to read him.

He knew it was probably not the right time to attempt a conversation, but once Joker fell into these trances, he'd fall deep. Right now, Frost was only hoping he could talk him out of committing a massacre.

"Boss?" Frost tried to gently get his attention. Joker's eyes wandered around but then landed on Frost's. He was grinding his teeth and Frost could almost see the physical aura of fury all around his boss.

"Shut it." Joker said in a gruff voice. He grabbed his cane and stood up, clenching his jaw.

Frost followed him quietly, without a word. He'd need to disarm him if possible, he was the only one able to do so. If anything, he'd allow for the two chuckling idiots outside to taste his bosses wrath over the innocent club-goers enjoying a Gotham night out.

He followed Joker closely down a dark hall to the back entrance and watched as he walked to the passenger side of the SUV he had given to Frost. Immediately, the right hand man knew his boss was aware of his presence, but he was acting so uncharacteristic of himself. He had expected hell to break loose for the way Harley had betrayed him.

Frost always thought his boss had it bad for the blonde. She made him do things that he wouldn't do otherwise, like buy a fucking mansion, which brought him as close to domestication as he'd ever come. Before then it was abandoned theaters and warehouses, even this very club before it became popular.

"Ace." Joker said through grit teeth.

Frost nodded and immediately drove to his bosses desired building. Once he parked, he took in the stench of the chemical plant. Joker often frequented this place for some reason, which Frost figured may have been an important part of his life at some point. But nonetheless, Frost watched as Joker wasted no time exiting the vehicle and walking to an entrance, taped up by police tape.

Frost decided to stay inside the car. His boss needed alone time and it would be a lot smarter to stay outside at the moment than to become subject to his blind rage.

Meanwhile, Joker walked over the metal material making up the chemical plant. The putrid odors filled his nostrils but he was immune, he breathed deeply in and exhaled with a sigh. For a second, he experienced his unease washed away. But they quickly returned ten-fold. He clenched his fist and walked up the steps of a long staircase in the middle of the plant. He didn't stop his advances, determined to get to the top. For what, he didn't know.