Let's pretend to be normal *smut*

(Ok so this might be the hottest smut I've written. 🙄 enjoy!)

***********

You were laying down in bed, arms and legs spread open, staring at the ceiling. You were going out later tonight for another deal, which you suspected would end badly.

Again.

Not badly for you and the Joker. No. it always ended in your favor. But you hated the idea of having strangers' blood all over those beautiful white marble floors.

Not like you cleaned them either. Just the sight.
You sighed as you felt a pair of eyes watching you.

The joker stood behind the beaded curtain you had requested to be put into the room you two shared as well

The joker stood behind the beaded curtain you had requested to be put into the room you two shared as well. They were alluring, you found it sexy. They surrounded your large bed and added something extra to the room.

They were flashy. Much like the man you had fallen for.

He peered through the beads, watching your form strewn on the bed. A million thoughts, a million desires swept his senses when suddenly you sat up and looked at him. You curled your finger as if beckoning him over to you.

He grinned and walked to you, placing his knee next to your thigh on the mattress.

"You look amazing..as always," you muttered under your breath as you gaped at his open shirt and ran your hands on his chest.

He purred in response and kept staring hungrily at you.
"And you... look underdressed, sweet pea..." his voice faded, his lips parted. He waited for you to give some sort of explanation.

You hadn't put on the sparkly purple dress he had bought for you earlier that day

You shook your head.

"Would it be alright if we just went as...normal people?" Your question was far fetched. Asking the joker that would surely result in some sort of punishment but you had been planning to ask this for a while and genuinely were curious about what his answer might be.