Interested 2

Part 2

I followed the large man before me as he walked Coolly between the cliques scattered all around us. He was leading me to the gold-trimmed, leather clad VIP rooms. And I wasn't exactly complaining.

Not even my rich date had brought me here.

He suddenly stopped at a door and turned around towards me.
"Before we go in, the boss has a very short fuse. He's unpredictable. It's best if you keep quiet and agree with what he says. It'll be easier on you. Just some advice." He dared say to me.

Advice? Ha! More like making me submit to a man i haven't even seen! I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in a show of stubbornness. This man obviously didn't know I could be tough.
He also didn't know I could easily break.

And I had a feeling that a lot of breaking would happen here.

The man simply glared at my gesture and turned back towards the door, pushing it.

"You'll listen if you want to live." He said as he walked in now.

My mind processed those words in just seconds. As I walked in, it became clear that something was off. The room had strange vibes. Maybe because of a single man sitting at the center.
His green hair slicked back, his darkened eyes and his red lips were all too unusual.

"Got her boss," the bearded man spoke.

"Oh goody!" I saw him stand now, obviously taller than me.
He stood his ground with a grin. I noticed his silver grills, god his mouth was a mess. Maybe he'd had a pretty bad accident?
Or maybe it was a fight...the latter was far more believable since he had what seemed like a henchman bring me over to this place.

His lackey.

"Well?" His now raspy voice broke my train of thought as he gestured for me to walk over.

I did walk but I stood as far away as possible, making it very obvious that I wasn't comfortable being here.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked with the same smile plastered on his face.
"Yes," I answered reluctantly.

"Did you come alone?" He asked as he sat down.

"No," I answered.

"Oh? Where's your

"Oh? Where's your...date?" He asked as he got a little more serious.

"He...left." I answered, hoping he wouldn't ask more questions about that. I was so done with that guy and now as I was interrogated by a complete stranger, I just wanted to walk out and go home.

"Left? He left?" He stood up now.

"He just...left? A beautiful girl like you surrounded by those lecherous, horny drunk bastards...?" He asked almost in disbelief.

"He wasn't about to leave

"He wasn't about to leave...but your lackey over there was a total dick to him." I said, knowing my words were complete bullshit. I probably wouldn't be ok if I had left with him.

"As far as I'm concerned, Jonny saved you little girl," the green haired man said. His face was twisted in an emotion I couldn't read. "And I think, you owe him a thank you for doing what he did. I don't allow anyone other than myself to so much as brandish any weapons in here." His breathing was a lot heavier now.
Damn.

I turned to the lackey, Jonny was his name I guess. "Thank you." I muttered as I clenched my fist.

"There now was that so hard?" The man before me mocked.

"Why am I here?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

The green haired man just stared at me. He was thinking.
Great! He didn't even know why he called me!
How in the world had he even seen me in the crowds of people?

"You caught my interest..." he said as he sat back down at his spot. "And if I take an interest in something, I stop at nothing to get it." He spoke.

"I'm not an object for you to 'get'" I snarled out. What the hell was wrong with him!?

He placed his hands in front of him on his cane and he just stared. And stared.

"

"...what?" I asked. I was growing impatient and at this point I didn't care about what Jonny had warned me about, I was over this whole night.

"You don't know who I am, do you?" He asked with a smirk.

I just shook my head as I watched his smirk turn into a wide grin. Those silver grills nearly blinded me.

"You'll know soon enough," he smiled. "Goodnight princess."

What did he mean by that? He was letting me go? Before I even had a chance to even understand what was happening, I felt a sharp pain in my head and then nothing but blackness.