Joker kinks part 2 (Graphic sexual Content)

Kink #2: Man in uniform

If there was one thing the Joker despised, it was the police. For him they were a joke, glorified gangsters with badges and weapons.
They weren't much different from him actually.
They were just hired by the city.

And he found it amusing.

You were lounging in bed, laying down on your stomach with a good magazine reading up on ways to please your man.
It made you laugh, no matter how much of these things you read, you were always one step ahead in the pleasing department. And that's what the Joker loved about you. Sometimes he didn't even have to tell you anything, you brought him to completion without instruction.

"Oh J...when are you coming home?" You mumbled to yourself. You were feeling impatient today, needy. For some reason the magazine wasn't enough to cope with the boredom. Next time you'd have to tell Frost to bring along some other form of entertaining as you waited for J.

You heard your door open suddenly and snapped your head up immediately at the source. What you saw made you sit up and your heart pound.

Why was there a cop standing at your doorway? Where were the numerous guards Joker had put up all over the mansion? What was happening?
Your breathing was ragged as the officer stepped forward, his face tilted down. He had one hand up on his police cap and another holding his belt as he walked in.

You gulped as he slowly stalked forward. You hated to admit it but his body was muscular and the uniform helped turn that heat in your core to pure wetness. You were already turned on by your thoughts of J and all the ways you wanted to please him.

You couldn't bring yourself to say a word. What could you say exactly? What would you be able to say or do to prevent an arrest or even worse, abuse?

Though at the moment the thought of 'abuse' didn't sound too bad.

You crawled back on the bed, slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice. But he did.
He swiftly grabbed your ankles and dragged you down, making you lie flat on your back.
He immediately jumped on top of you, straddling you and that's when you saw that wicked grin, the round smoldering eyes, and the pale skin you had fallen head over heels for.

Your eyes widened in happiness as you looked up at him in shock. As if you couldn't find him any sexier, here he was in a police uniform straddling you. You grinned as you felt something hard against your thigh.

"Is that your gun or are you just happy to see me?" You joked knowing damn well it was the lamest thing you could say at the moment.

He closed his eyes as he laughed out his signature laugh. "Ahahahahaha!"

He grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. "You like?" He rasped out as he brought his face closer to yours.

"I love," you said in as sultry a voice as you could. "How did you know I had a thing for men in uniform?" You asked.

"Ahaha well you know I'd do anything to please ya," he said in a low, sexy tone that made your body tingle.

"Anything?" You asked as you pulled your head up closer to his.

"Anything." He replied, leaning down and placing his lips on yours. With each passing second the kiss got heated. While one hand held your wrists above your head, his free hand snaked down your waist and spread your legs. He settled himself between them and you now felt his hardness poking right onto your womanhood. You let out a small moan at the contact, your aching core now overly sensitive, craving a touch. His touch.

"Fuck me.." you moaned into the kiss. He smirked and briefly got up, attempting to unbutton his shirt. You quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.