Bonded through sin - 2

FUCK

FUCK.

I tore my eyes away from him and looked down as Harley began to play with his obviously erect cock from inside his pants. He didn't moan or make any noise, just kept a lusty grin on as he looked at me.

I couldn't take it. I immediately shot up and ran as far as I could. I ran down the steps with the intent of leaving. Looking back as I ran, I saw him right on my tail. Shit. He knew all this time.

As I slowed down and grasped the handle of the doorknob to the main entrance, he slammed his body on mine as I was opening the door and shut the door with a slam. My heart was racing and my anxiety was through the roof. I kept my back to him and began to tremble.

His chuckling only pissed me off more. What was so funny!?
I knew I had crossed a line tonight. It was unforgivable, he trusted me the most out of all the dumbasses he had working for him. But now it was over.
That trust was shattered.

I held in a breath as I pulled myself away from him to the opposite wall and rested my hand on my gun, still holstered safely on my side.
His face twisted to a look of disappointment as he looked down at my hand resting on my gun.
"Really?" He asked simply.

After a few tense seconds of glaring at him, I removed my hand from my side and sighed

"You know I never would."

And now he had a large grin plastered on his face.

With a sigh I looked down to the floor, expecting him to go off on me. Instead, I looked up to see him sauntering over slowly with a grin. Once he was right in front of me, he leaned into my ear slowly.

"Like what you saw?" He whispered, making my cheeks heat up. Hell yeah I did.
He walked in a circle around me slowly, his eyes burning intensely on me. I could feel his heavy breathing, his desire to touch me was almost palpable.
I didn't dare say a word. At this point i was just focused on getting out of this ordeal alive. J had never hurt me but he was unpredictable. He would snap at the silliest things.

He stopped behind me and gently placed his palms on my shoulders. Inching closer and closer, I felt his body attach to mine behind me and his warm breath on my ear.
"I will have you," he whispered and walked away almost immediately.

Taking shaky breaths, my body was frozen. I turned slightly to the side and saw Frost staring at me. As soon as we knew J was really gone, Frost walked to me and rubbed my back as I continued to stay in a daze.

"You OK kiddo?" He asked.

I couldn't answer. No I wasn't ok.
I wasn't ok after watching Harley's perfect body under his.
I wasn't OK when I saw those pale long fingers of his run over her smooth creamy skin. I knew he loved her skin, in whatever sick creepy clown way he possibly could.
I don't know why I was so bothered by it.
He's my boss. That's it. The joker isn't capable of love. Just gets his kicks and leaves.
I've seen it before.
One crime spree after the other, and when he spots a fairly attractive woman, he takes her right then and there.

Knowing this, I didn't understand why I was so bothered by what I saw.

"Whatever." I muttered and hurriedly walked away. My embarrassment was enough.

As I tumbled up the steps toward my room, Harley was standing naked right outside my door.

She had a smirk I just wanted to smack right off her face.
Whoa. I don't know what happened to me just there.
The bitch was annoying though but I wouldn't be the first to make my disapproval of her known.

"So...you like what you saw?" She squealed as she walked forward. I just stood my ground.
She began to walk circles around me, still naked. "I know you did sweetheart, I see the way you look at my puddin," she said and stopped in front of me. She placed her index finger up to my face. "If I ever see you look at him that way, I'll-"

"You'll what Harl's, you'll kill her?" His voice rang out behind me.
How did I manage to get myself in these situations? Unbelievable.
Harley quickly peered after me and grinned widely at her lover.

Before she could answer though, J stepped forward.
"Because there's no way you could," he smirked. The fact that he remained behind me and by the way Harley seemed disapproving of him at that moment gave me the impression he was leering at me from behind.
Not the first time and wouldn't be the last honestly but in my head I kept trying to convince myself that J was my boss.
I was only here because I was powerful and tactical, I served him and fulfilled his needs and desires.

And I'm not talking about sexual needs or desires.

With a huff, Harley stomped to their shared room and slammed the door.

Before I could turn to face him, I felt him push me to the wall behind me and pin me to it from behind. I felt him push his hips into my back and something obviously hard poking my butt.

Why did I feel excited by this? I'd never fantasized about him, I'd never wanted him. But the sexual tension was always there.
On missions, on nights out, on regular days even, i felt like he did it on purpose but now I know it was nature.
I felt his lips on my neck, kissing and sucking.

Before I could give myself into the lust, I gathered my composure. "J, what are you doing?" I asked as I began panting.
He was way too good but that wasn't surprising.

Without a word, he kept digging his hips into my butt, pressing his hard cock harder onto my butt. I thought of protesting and fighting him off but no, I was always the obedient one.

I had agreed to do as he pleased no matter what. That's what made me his second, his peer, his most trusted soldier.

I was tongue tied as I felt him wrap his hands around my neck. The feeling was intensely pleasurable, something about his grip and his kisses simultaneously on my skin gave me goosebumps. I felt him shift his body and turn me around to face him.
He locked his eyes on mine, gripping my throat with his cold, ringed finger. Those intense blue orbs pulled me in and I could feel gravity at work, pulling us forward towards one another.
Before that magical moment could occur though, frost's voice rang out.

"Boss! It's a go!" He yelled.

The Jokers grin slowly appeared as he pulled slightly back, still making eye contact with me.
"You heard the man," he said with a smile. "Let's go."

"Wait, me too? I thought I was sitting this one out." I said confused. He gripped my wrist and began to pull me after him.
"Oh no dollface, I got plans for ya," he said as he turned around slightly to me and gave me an evil grin.

Yes, sir.