Profane *smut*

Profane.

The perfect word explaining the inexplicable desire coursing through my veins.

It was inappropriate, vulgar.

Profane.

All it took was that one day.
The wrong place at the wrong time.
I fell victim to his heist.

And when our eyes met, an irresistible shock.
I knew he was poison and yet I craved a drink.

I chased him.
I chased him through the impossible gaps and bridges he'd leave torn as he'd travel through them. Oh how I wanted him.
His menacing presence gave me a meaning I didn't know I was deprived of.

Even now, I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Vulnerable.

Every so often his eyes would stray and fall on me.
Like a predator.

And as he drove, right now, his fingers clutched at the wheel in a death grip, I wished to melt into him.

"Look at me," he demanded, his raspy voice only serving as an aphrodisiac. I turned to face him, reluctantly. Our eyes met and it only took a few seconds of silent conversation for him to bring the car to a screeching halt.
My heart began to pound as he reached over to me, gripping the back of my neck and pulling me to him. I felt his warm breath on my face, his warm lips ghosting over mine. Desire pooled heavily between my legs at his sudden show of aggression.

He had always been aggressive but tonight, it was as if he was possessed.
We both were.
We craved each other.
"You wanted this. You're going to get it. You're gonna get all of me, dollface." He said as he kissed my lips hungrily. "You're gonna take all of it," he growled between kisses.
I tried to keep up but it was difficult. He suddenly broke apart our lips and wasted no time pulling me to the back seat.
I was beginning to think this was the reason he took the SUV.

Once there, his hands found me and tugged me closer, trapping me underneath him.
I felt suffocated as he gripped my throat with unexpected force.

"P-please, mister j," I pleaded as he brought his face closer to mine, that familiar menacing grin on his face. I willed myself to look away from his baby blue orbs, knowing full well I'd fall prey to the desires hidden beneath them.
And right now, as he gripped me tightly underneath him, his body pushing into mine, I couldn't help but feel a sharp tinge of pleasure course through my abdomen.

It was delicious.
I wanted this.
So bad.

"Look at me." He leaned in closer as my eyes were fixed to the window behind him. Suddenly the rain falling all around us seemed interesting.

His grip became harder on my throat as his thumb brushed over my lips. A low, guttural growl escaped his lips as I finally dared to look into those eyes.

They pierced my soul.
And I felt the heat in my core double.
My pool of desire increased tenfold.

"Tell me what you want," he breathed as his fingers found the hem of my loose top, fumbling with it playfully as he tugged on it.

I bit my lips as the words threatened to leave my mouth.
Him, I wanted him. So very badly that the heat emanating from beneath us could have burned off our clothes.