Betrayal .2.*smut*

--Part 2--

Joker laughed out as Jason peered up hatefully at him, and then me. Joker watched Jason make eye contact with me and he immediately turned his attention to me.

"Oh don't think I've forgotten about you, kitten," he grinned and walked towards me, clutching his gun tightly in his hand.

I wanted to beg and plead to spare my life but all I could do was let the tears stream silently down my cheeks. I could see the anger in the clowns face, masked behind that sick grin. He leaned over me again and reached out to my legs, running his hands up my thighs. I tried to push away but I was cornered.

"So...beautiful... I bet you keep Jason very happy," he grinned suggestively, his hands sliding further up. "No wonder he comes to work with the biggest smile every morning...I bet i'd be smiling too, feeling such...soft skin.." his hands were over my bare skin as they moved inside my thighs. "So...warm..."

Joker was entranced now, I could tell. Somewhat distracted.

But his facial expression changed and he looked up suspiciously at me. "I do recall him calling you a bitch, and how he wanted to gauge your eyes out..." Joker turned back to Jason with a grin. "Is she really a bitch?"

Jason glared at him.

"Oh come on, Jason, I heard everything. You wanted a beer, then you wanted more, and then you said you'd gauge her eyes out...that's cruel, for a married man to say that to his wife..." Joker sighed, facing me again, "that's why I just don't commit, sweetheart, the sacred foundations of marriage just don't work with my...lifestyle..you understand kitten," he smiled gently this time as he lifted my chin with his fingers again. But within seconds he steadied his gun with his other hand and shot Jason in the other foot.

I gasped as Jason let out another scream.

"Please..stop.." I pleaded quietly, trying to take advantage of his momentary kindness. He turned back to face me.

 He turned back to face me

"Ohh, come on doll..." his fingers ran over my arms now, "I know he's abusive...I could tell."

I shook my head side to side and tried to tear my gaze away from him but he wouldn't allow it, his eyes bearing right into mine. His hand dug into my shirt suddenly and ripped it open, revealing bruises and cuts. For a second, I saw sorrow in his baby blue's but it quickly rippled to anger and desire.

He inhaled sharply and leaned further in. I felt his cold nose poke the warm, sensitive flesh of my neck as he inhaled my scent.

"Ohhhh, so...good." He purred, his eyes rolling back. I saw him bite his lower lips as he tilted his head and leaned in. I knew exactly what was coming and I held my breath as I felt his lips faintly brush onto mine but he pulled away with a grin.

"HaHAA! So easy!" His fists were up in the air, eyes staring longingly into mine. "So easy to get to you, doll, I like it," he rasped in my ear, his eyes wandering down to my lips and my neck. "I wonder if you feel as sweet as your scent," he purred in a whisper, grinning in my face. My breath hitched in my throat as I took in Jason from the couch, eyeing us through narrowed eyes, teeth gritting in agony. I knew he was in pain.