Post-Arkham Sex *smut*

(This is a birthday dedication to my wonderful, amazing friend JokersBadBitch94 Please help me wish her a happy birthday by dropping a happy birthday in the comments below! Also, I'm sorry this is kinda long but I hope you guys like it!)
*****

I could feel a tense wave of anxiety fill me as I walked down the busy Gotham street. There was a bright, full moon out tonight, absolutely gorgeous to glance at every now and then as I made my way down the street.

Men and woman bundled up in coats, scarves, and beanies all walked in various directions.
The loud horns of the cars never subsided as they plowed down the intersection. Traffic was horrible.

It was Christmas Eve and my first one being spent out of Arkham.
I had been locked away since adolescence, my parents having abandoned me, which is why I remained institutionalized for so long. It was cheaper than being shoved in the system and I already didn't take up much resources.

I felt something cold on my warm blushed cheeks and, looking up, I couldn't help the tears in my eyes.
It was snowing.

I knew it snowed here but I had never experienced it firsthand. I'd always watch it on the tiny screen at the asylum, usually staying up long past everyone was asleep to enjoy a hallmark movie, or being rewarded for a good deed like helping the staff.

I sighed in content as I continued to walk down the street to my studio apartment. I carried a bag of groceries and the phone in my pocket was my only help to guide me through cooking a warm meal.

I hummed as I slammed the door of the apartment and sighed as i dropped the heavy bags on the small, round dining table. Once my thick coat was off, I draped it with care over the back of one of my chairs and proceeded to empty the bags. Cans and fresh produce, along with several juices to last me the week were splayed all over the dining table and I grew more and more excited to cook.

Before continuing my work, I grabbed the remote control to my TV and turned it on, settling for a game show. Family Feud. I had no family, no friends. No one. This show gave me an idea of what a wonderful communicative family may consist of.

Another fantasy of mine.

I removed my thigh high boots and slipped into my fluffy slippers, getting to work. I could hear the pattering of snow outside my window. It was beautiful, reminded me of all the times i'd hear the familiar sounds from my cell in arkham. Only back then I could never leave for a second to feel the flakes on my warm face.

Before I could get to chopping some vegetables, I heard a knock on the door. Strange because I wasn't expecting anyone.

I sighed as I wiped my hands on a washcloth and walked slowly over to the door. There was a window next to the door allowing visibility into and out of my apartment, but very slightly. I could barely make out the figure, but as I walked closer to investigate, my eyes widened in disbelief.

I couldn't breathe.

It was him.