I knew I had to taint you *smut*

(Long one, probably needs edits, which I will get around to doing later. Enjoy!)

"Yes, our numbers are consistent and we have seen a significant rise in our share of overall exports in the, uh, global export project," my father spoke into the phone as we sat in the back of the limo. He was all about his business, constantly on the phone with potential clients and business partners. He was always looking to expand.

And tonight we were well on our way to expanding quite significantly. We were actually on our way to the Grin and Bare it, whose owner had requested to do business with my father.

Typically this wasn't surprising but when the Joker of all people requested to have anything to do with you, you knew you were something special.
As for me, I'm not one to involve myself in this line of work. I have a bright future ahead of me. I'm an excellent university student with top notch grades. Meanwhile, my father deals with dangerous criminals worldwide and, in contrast, honest hardworking family men. There's no in between.

Why was I here? I wanted to see him.
The clown prince of crime. He had such a badass reputation, the man who didn't care, who was responsible for so much chaos. And yet he was out free in the world. I just had to see him in person.
I wanted to watch him closely, how a murderer, a crime-lord of his caliber would move, talk, breathe.

I wasn't obsessed but I was damn curious. This may have been the only opportunity I'd get to ever see him.

Once we made it into the club, a large bearded man came up to my father and shook his hand.

"Mr. Bullock, i assume?" The man asked.

"Yes," my father grinned.

"Very well, follow me," the man said as he turned to walk away. My dad and I followed him down a narrow hallway and straight ahead to the door that was ajar.

I quickly fixed my hair as the bearded man opened the door fully, exposing us to a beautiful bright room. My father walked in before me and I saw several figures stand up in an effort to greet him. But there was one who remained seated. He watched my father intently and then his eyes wandered to me.

I stayed behind and stood at the door.
Watching him watch me.
His rough eyes bore into mine. For several seconds.

And it felt like no one else was in the room

I saw nothing but perfection and yet I knew who exactly it was.
The joker. Undeniably.

The most flawed human being to exist. From his psychosis to his green hair.

My father took a seat directly in front of the joker and signaled for me. I walked reluctantly over to him and sat down, fixing my gaze to the floor.