His daughters best friend BONUS *smut*

(SMUT was the unanimous choice! And several requests for a part three of this story, which worked out perfectly! Enjoy dolls!)

It had been three weeks since their encounter.

Ava had been reluctant about returning to Haley's place of residence due to her...encounter with Haley's father.

Her best friends dad.

She had always thought differently of him. There was some sort of tension between the two, that much was undeniable. Ever since they had met, she'd always had eyes for him. Not the type of lingering eyes that would be easily caught but instead, the more discreet, nonchalant eyes that would scan for him in hunger everytime she entered their home without making it obvious.

She craved him when he wasn't around and when he was, she ached for him.

He'd invade her thoughts often and pretty soon, he invaded her dreams.

And recently, he'd invaded her.

She couldn't be more enthused at the fact but she heeded his words, almost like a warning.

"...the moment you step foot in this mansion, know that i will fuck the living daylights out of you that night."

She shivered at the thought and proceeded to walk up the steps to the mansion.

The mansion they had fucked in.

The mansion where she'd had countless of sleepovers with her best friend, shared dozens of stories, victories, losses. It was all here.

And so was he.

She took a large breath and knocked on the door. In only a few seconds, the large heavy doors were open and there stood her best friend Haley, and the man known as Frost.

"AAHHH!!" Haley squealed as she attacked Ava, hugging her tightly. "I'VE MISSED YOUU!"

Ava giggled and hugged her friend tightly back. "I miss you too!"

Haley broke away from the hug and held her best friend at arms length.

"So...what the fuck! Why would you stay away from me for this long!" Haley pouted as her face twisted from her excited grin to a sad frown.

"Oh...come on..you know, I'm transferring universities and stuff..it's alot of work!" Ava said. She wasn't lying. But she could have made time to see Haley like she usually did.

Oh, and I'm fucking your dad.

"Well, whatever! Come on i'm so excited! FROST! Can you please take Ava's things to my room? I got a lot to catch her up on!" The door was slammed shut as Haley ushered Ava out of the foyer straight to the dining room.

Frost watched as the girls disappeared through the hallway and took Ava's belongings up.

Ava settled onto the bar stool around the island in the kitchen and watched as Haley prepared tea for the pair, speaking loudly about some nonsense. But Ava's mind lingered to the man who lived there as well. Was he here? Was he watching? Her eyes traveled along the room discreetly but found that the two were completely alone.

"Don't you agree?" Haley asked as she placed the warm cup in front of her.

"Huh? Oh... uh, yeah," Ava smiled and gripped the sides of the cup, bringing it up to her face and blowing in it in an effort to cool it.

"What is with you?" Haley asked as she sat next to Ava.

"It's nothing," Ava smiled and sipped on her tea.