Spectators *smut*

(Dedication to one of my greatest friends. I haven't fully edited it but I wanted to put it up! Enjoy!)
Frost x Joker x OC

Kristen hummed to herself as she lay on her stomach and flipped through the pages of her favorite magazine. Occasionally one of Jokers men would be able to grab a few magazines for her when they'd be out on their heists.

She wore the smallest short shorts she could find and a barely there top that barely covered half her breasts. She wore her "stripper pumps" as she called them. The Joker loved when she wore them to bed.
It was a hot day so she appreciated the privacy of her room as she lay practically naked in bed.

The door suddenly slammed open causing her to jump from her spot. She turned her head around and saw the Joker standing at the door surrounded by a bunch of his men.
All of them were large, muscular, and pretty much eye candy.

"Hello...doll," the joker mumbled as he walked in slowly, focusing his gaze on her.

"Well hello," Kristen said seductively as she stared directly into his eyes

He walked around the bed and stood in front of her.
"What's my kitten doing?"
"Just keeping myself busy til you got home," she said sweetly.
"...til you got home, what?" He asked as he squatted down slowly in front of her, bringing his face closer to hers.
She stared blankly at him and tilted her head, hoping he'd give her a hint of what he meant.
He grasped her chin and brought his face closer to hers.
"Daddy...you forgot to say daddy...you bad little girl," he grinned and chuckled as he slapped her repeatedly, but gently at first. The final slap was harsh, causing her head to snap to the side. She quickly buried her head in her hands as she heard her ears ring.

"Fuck..." she muttered.

His eyes narrowed as he looked down at her angrily

His eyes narrowed as he looked down at her angrily. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he pulled her head up and growled as he brought his face to hers as she screamed in surprise.

"Ohh don't pretend to be scared little girl, you've taken it a lot harder than this," he sneered as he squatted down to her level. Leaning in, he licked the few tears rolling down her cheeks and groaned as he stood back up.