Away from him .2.

I walked down the stairs with bags in hand. All my normal clothes, which wasn't much. Looking around me, I saw the halls were empty. Not one person was there.
I've never felt as lonely as I did now. So alienated and helpless.

I hated this feeling.

I continued to walk until I reached the door. Right as I clutched the handle, I heard footsteps and saw Jonny walk up to me. He took slow steps and concern was written all over his face. I faced him without a smile. We exchanged that look, a look that said this was inevitable.

"So you're leaving?" He asked quietly.

"I'll be back..." I tried reassuring him.

"How long?" He asked.

"Maybe a year...I'm not sure. I need to make sure I can come back without being traced back." I said with a sigh. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"What if he wants you back sooner? Did he agree to the year? Does he know? Did you-"

"Jonny...Please.." I interrupted, "it's gonna be fine. And if he wants to get me, let him come get me." I smiled.

I know my puddin would miss me. But when he'd come get me, or when he'd miss me...that wasn't something I knew.

I'm not sure even he knew.

"How are you gonna get there?" He asked finally.

"I have a cab waiting a mile from here." I said as I began to open the door. As I opened the door, I heard quick footsteps and the door being pulled further open. When I looked at him, I saw him holding the keys.

"I got you," he smiled warmly. My eyes filled with tears, maybe a result of the insane dance my hormones were doing nowadays, I don't know. I dropped my bags and embraced him, wrapping my arms around his neck. The warmth I felt here was indescribably.

At least someone cared.

Without another word, I withdrew myself from him and watched him pick up my bags.

-----

I looked out of the small window of the plane, watching the lights flicker from a distance. We were about to land and my heart was pounding. I was so excited to be here, back home.

Usually, home was where my puddin was but now things were different. For a little bit, anyway.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. What if my puddin wanted to actually do this? What if he wanted children?

I walked down the terminal with bags on hand. Looking down at the ground, my mind was on the little tiny being that had just begun growing inside me. My thoughts were consumed with him or her. Would it be a girl? A boy?

Would it look like my puddin? Imagine!

For a brief second, my heart was full.

"Harleen?"

I heard a voice call out to me and pull me from my thoughts. Looking up, I was met with a blonde haired girl who looked much like me. She was leggy and slim, wearing short shorts and a tank top. She looked so worried and yet, so relieved at the same time.

I smiled faintly and walked slowly to my sister, almost in shame. She ran to me and wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"I can't believe you're here!" She exclaimed. I felt my shoulders get wet and then heard her sobs. I guess I had her worried.

I could understand why. I practically abandoned my family after meeting my puddin. This wasn't the life i could go back to after being mixed up with him. I hadn't told anyone about my puddin either...but I had told my sister.