Tuxedo .1. *smut*

(I am SUPER excited to upload this long, smutty request for lovemistahj94 ♥️ hope you like it girl! Also, to the haters who have been messaging me and telling me to stop writing smut...sorry, not today!
As a response, I have MORE smut coming up. Maybe ALL my one shots will be smutty unless requested otherwise!)

********

As if anyone couldn't already tell, the Joker was intense. Insane. Out of his mind.
And all the same, he was just as intense a man to live with as he was when he was wreaking havoc and committing crimes.

But now, I just couldn't take it.
I couldn't take being around him another second. I had left quietly in the middle of the night while he was out at one of his clubs doing God knows what. Or God knows who.
Id seen the girls there and I noticed the way they looked at him. And why wouldn't they? He was a man of power and great looks.
Not your conventional pretty boy but still, he possessed an undeniable charm that was irresistible.
Everything you once found repulsive, you grew to fall in love with on him.

I take another sip of my wine as I lay curled up on the plush bed of the rooftop suite.
I had taken some cash with me to last while I was out. He probably wouldn't even notice considering how loaded he was. 
But I just didn't care.

I looked down at my arms and legs. The bruises.
Those were love marks but now as I distanced myself from him they were marks of scorn and brutality. He never meant to mark me for the pleasure of it, but to incite his dominance over me anywhere I went.
Like I was some object.

Well those days were over.

"Stupid clown," I mutter to myself, taking another sip of wine.

I glanced over at the floor-to-ceiling window of the hotel as I heard whirring sounds. They seemed to get louder and louder. Putting my glass down I stood up and approached the window slowly. Immediately I was hit with a huge beam of light, it was blinding.
The helicopter was facing me, just feet away from my window. I backed off immediately, my mind racing.
Who in the world could it have been?
J had many enemies, what if they had someone tracked my location? I was alone and more than vulnerable, it was the perfect opportunity to use me as bait.

But I immediately ducked when I noticed large machine guns pointed right at me. It only took a few bullets to shatter the windows and the helicopter rotated enough to let me see the figure standing there, holding on to the straps in the helicopter.

He was dressed in his nicest tux, hair slicked back perfectly, but the only thing he wasn't wearing was that signature smile of his

If you think the smile was scary, there was much more to fear when the Joker wasn't smiling.
I could see the disapproval on his face when I stood up behind the couch. He faked his best grin and extended his arms out to his sides.