LoveStruck .2. *slight smut*

(Request by Kissmeimharleyquinn ♥️ I hope you like how it turned out!)
*****

Joker peered back at the blonde laying face down in the backseat of the SUV currently driving away from Arkham. A grin grew on his face as his eyes glanced over her body, her curves beginning and ending in all the right places.

He was not in love. He didn't feel those types of emotions.

He only felt power. He only did what sated his body. He had grown to lust after his doctor. Purely carnal and purely sexual. Nothing more. He could feel his manhood come alive as he pictured himself ripping her out of the car and dragging her to his bed.

He absently licked his lips as he sat back straight to face ahead of him.

In just 15 minutes, they had pulled into the private driveway and parked right in front of the entrance to the home. Joker hopped out without wasting time and opened the back door. He grabbed a fistful of the blonde hair and tugged her head up. But what he saw made him lose whatever bit of sanity he had left at the moment.

"FROST!!!" He roared, letting go of her head and making her fall back down over the seat. The man who had driven him was now at the other side of the door.
Joker peered hatefully at him. "Who is this?!" Joker hissed.

"Isn't that the doctor?" Frost asked, confused.

"NO!" Joker roared in anger. He tugged her hair again and pulled her up holding her neck. Elle was still unconscious. "This isn't the doctor." Joker growled. He took a good look at the girl he held by the throat. She was breathtaking too.

And she resembled Harleen very much. Frost watched his boss cool down as his eyes swept over the girls face.

Without a word, the clown looked at Frost, now at his side, and pressed the girl toward him.

"My room. Later." Joker spoke and walked inside, leaving Frost to hold the girl in his arms.

Once Joker had gone up to his own room, he had stood in front of the mirror, observing himself closely. In truth, everytime he was in Arkham, something about him would change, ever so slightly. Right now, as his eyes scanned carefully over himself, he noticed his pupils weren't dilated. He almost seemed like a domesticated house cat, no longer on the prowl but almost comfortable the way he was.

He chuckled to himself as his eyes went down to his chest. He had grown a bit buffer, exercising and doing push-ups were all that he had to do at Arkham when he wasn't restrained.

Looking further down, he noticed the bulge in his pants. He growled as he brushed his palm over it, applying pressure to relieve some of the tension but the need only grew. He heard a knock on his door.

"Yeah." He responded.

The door knob twisted and Frost peered inside. "It's me, can I bring her in?" He asked.

"Put her on the bed." Joker instructed, to which Frost complied. Once he was alone again, Joker locked the door and walked toward the bed. The bulge in his pants was raging now, more than it ever had before this last visit to Arkham. His eyes scanned over the blonde, looking completely innocent in her deep sleep. She had a beautiful figure and he recognized her immediately.

It was the good doctor's assistant, little Elle, as they called her. The doctor and Elle could be identical twins, and it wasn't beneath Joker to imagine the both of them in compromising situations with the clown prince himself. He chuckled at the thought but the throbbing in his pants reminded him that this wasn't a joke.
He really did feel the urge to rip off her clothes and claim her.