Love bites *smut*

Your mouth moved expertly around your boss's thick, hot, and hard member. Bobbing your head, you could hear voices around you, but you ignored them knowing that they were completely oblivious to you and your sexual actions.

Joker sat at his desk, one palm flat down on it while the other was balled and in his mouth. He bit into it everytime a groan threatened to slip out. You were between his legs, on the floor among the pair of slacks now pooled at his ankles below you, hidden behind the back panel of the desk; quietly sucking away.

The situation being discussed between your boss and his subordinates was dire, they were planning a brief escape from Gotham since one of their shipping docks had been infiltrated. They needed to get away for a little while and they had less than 24 hours to do so.

Mister J was tense and you always knew how to calm him down.
Except when you were in the middle of unbuckling his Gucci belt, he had pushed you down underneath his desk without a second to spare. The panicked men coming in were usually careful to give their boss the space he demanded and to knock, but today was a very bad day for everyone. And their boss had been too distracted to get upset over a quick knock-and-enter.

"Do we confront them if we see them?" One of the men asked.

J let out a big sigh as he answered "no" through ground teeth. You ran your tongue purposely along the vein under his cock, from end to end and you could feel his legs tense under me. You couldn't help but smirk.

"So...what should we just leave? That's it?" The man asked in disbelief. No one would ever talk to J like that and You knew when J put a hand over your head signaling you to stop that shit was about to go down. You stopped with the head of his cock between your lips, completely unmoving.
You could feel him shift to lean over his desk.

Seconds later, a gunshot made you nearly jump but instead you lightly bit down on him. Seconds later you heard the slamming of a door and he let out a big sigh.
You slowly continued to bob your head back and forth, taking his cock back down your throat. He leaned back and you saw his eyes narrowed, a pair of baby blues looking straight into yours as You worked your mouth around him.

He groaned and breathed, "do that again."

You looked curiously at him and continued to suck him off.

"No..bite it." He groaned, placing his fingers in your hair. "Come on baby, come on," he whispered, pulling your head back so your teeth were over the head of his engorged meat. You bit down slightly watching his face twist in pure pleasure.

"Ohhhh yeah.." his grip on your hair grew weak and his arms slumped down on his sides.

You smirked inwardly and continued to give him a few sucks and run your teeth over his sensitive member. Everytime you bit down that spot, you could feel his desperate groans and growls. And that's how You knew how to finish this.  One hand gripped the underside of his member and pumped as your mouth sucked at the tip, occasionally biting down on it gently with your teeth.

You could hear his panting quicken, your eyes catching a glimpse of his exposed chest rising and falling quicker as his orgasm was approaching. You smirked as you ran your fingers over his tattoos, a mouthful of his member in your mouth. Your tongue swirled over his head, hearing his groans and growls grow louder and louder.

"Fuck!" He cursed under his breath as You felt him thrust his hips upward. You bit down a little harder than You had been doing, pumping with your hand furiously, as you felt him let go in your mouth. His palm pushed your head down, making you take everything he had and swallow it down. You were given little option.

After seconds, he let go and slumped back down in his chair. Letting out a huge sigh, he grinned down at you as you tried to recover, wiping your lips of the remnants of his juice.

His palms were placed at both of your cheeks and he looked down at you.

"You're good...and you're coming with me princess." He pulled you up from your knees and forced you to stand on wobbly legs. "Get your things. We're leaving in an hour." And with that, he spun you around, smacked your ass, and pushed you towards the door.

You giggled as You opened the door and stole a last glance at him. He was still sat in his chair, seemingly exhausted with his member still alive and throbbing. He glared suggestively and that's when You pushed yourself out of the door and sprinted to your room.