The New Guy part 2 *SMUT*

(This took forever to write oh my god. Enjoy!)

Katia pov

I walked back to where the people were dancing, carelessly grinding their sweaty bodies and feeling each other through damp clothes.
I held my head up proudly as I walked through the crowds.
The smell of sweat and alcohol overwhelmed my senses but I trudged through. In truth I was here to see Mr. J off. If I could find him.

He had left so abruptly as soon as I entered my fathers meeting room. Was it because of me? Did I make him uncomfortable?

No. I hope not.

I was hoping my challenge of having a night with him wouldn't frighten him away.
But he was the Joker, nothing ever did frighten him.

As I made my way towards the bar, I looked crossly at the bartender and nodded.
My usual drink.
He turned back immediately ignoring the inquiries of the seated patrons and started on my drink.

I felt a pair of fingers slightly caress my arm. The sudden feel of the icy cold fingers made me jolt but instead of having my face twisted in surprise, I was more angry at the audacity of this person.

Who would dare make this type of contact with me?
I slowly rotated my head to the side, glaring daggers at the person coming into view.
But my eyes lost their hardness.
My breathing became ragged.
My heart rate quickened. I felt the oxygen leave my lungs and be replaced with anxiousness and excitement. 
Standing before me, now gripping my arm with his ring clad, tattooed fingers stood the very man that had gotten my panties soaked.

He stared hungrily at me, his lips slightly parted as he took in my face. Our eyes met.

His cold, hard, icy blues with my softening, sultry, smokey green ones.
He was just...absolutely...stunning.

He slowly leaned in towards my ear. And with each millisecond I felt my breath get caught in my chest, unable to exhale.

"Come with me," he said barely loud enough to hear. He straightened back up and grinned at me, letting go of my arm.
I kept my eyes on him, entranced. I didn't see anyone but him. I no longer heard the loud music, no longer felt the bass jolting my rib cage every second.
Just him.

"Your drink," the bartender's voice was soft and low but I heard him. Without turning to face him I grabbed my drink and brought it off the table.
And I dropped it, letting it shatter.

Mister J's grin widened at this as he extended a hand out to me and I took it.
And he led me away to one of the VIP rooms that he had apparently reserved.
As we walked, his back to me, I couldn't help but stare at every detail of him. From the back of his head where his neon green hair was neatly combed back and gelled really nicely, to his neck, where a few tattoos peeked from the collar of his undone shirt, right down his back.

God, how magnificent would it look to have scratches down that muscular back.
I looked lower and saw his butt, not too big or too small. Just right.

Just right for when I'd be gripping it and driving him deeper into me.

The slam of the door shook me from my thoughts and I looked up to the man who stood above me.
I was sitting down now. Strange, I was so deep in thought about his body that I hadn't noticed even walking in.

"Tell me," he started as he poured our drinks, "why are you so interested in me?"

He handed me a drink and he sat across from me, leaned back, and spread his legs open.
Before I could answer, he put up his hand.