Birthday sex *smut*

(Birthday oneshot for a loyal reader Dollove338 , happy birthday girl, hope it was awesome! And thank you so much for your love and support on my fan fiction 💗)

You sure you wanna go alone, boss?" Johnny muttered as he glanced over at the apartment building.

It was practically torn apart and weathered, barely standing on its hinges, but for some reason his boss was adamant on being dropped off here

Alone.

Joker didn't break his gaze away from it. His hands found the door handle and without a word, he was out. Before he could walk in, he turned to the men in his car.

"I don't want anyone here. I'll call if I need you." And with that he motioned his head to the side, telling Frost to drive. And within seconds, the SUV was gone.

He hadn't told any of the men about why he was here. Not even his most loyal Johnny, the one he trusted most. They thought he was manning a dangerous mission alone but the joker never did that. There was something else that required his attention and he didn't need attention drawn to him.

Joker looked cautiously around him and walked swiftly to the apartment complex. Once he was inside he rushed quickly up the stairs towards the particular apartment he was looking for.
Although he was used to putrid smells, his heart clenched when he took in the disgusting doors of mold and dampness throughout the hall.
His beloved was living in these conditions the entire time without a complaint while he bathed in luxury.
He instantly decided that would no longer be the case.

He found her apartment and slipped inside.

Jennifer wouldn't be home for another hour. Perfect.

He causally undid the buttons to his white button-up and folded it neatly before throwing it on the couch ahead of him. Straightening up, he looked around the beaten apartment, appalled that such a beautiful woman accepted living here.

A low growl escaped his throat as his eyes continued to scan around him

A low growl escaped his throat as his eyes continued to scan around him. The carpet was torn, the single couch in the middle of the room was unkempt, dirty. Jen had inherited it from neighbors since she struggled financially.