One night Part 1

Request for RubyFantasies I hope you enjoy girl! ~

I couldn't believe my luck.

I knew Gotham was usually prone to clouds, gloom, and rain, but I could have sworn the weather forecast hadn't warned about a sudden downpour.
Now I was stuck walking the streets back to my hotel with barely a thin sweater covering my curvy frame. It was cold too, so the rain combined with the chilly weather had me trembling.
It was dark, probably around midnight. I should have just ordered room service instead of walking two miles to a restaurant people had recommended.

Walking to the edge of the sidewalk, I noticed the street was completely empty. Hopping down, I took my time crossing to the other side. It was a wide street too so I was barely at the center when I heard a cars engine approaching. Looking to the side curiously I noticed the car coming at me fast.

I was frozen in shock. I didn't anticipate a car but there it was, and if I didn't cross completely soon, i'd probably end up as roadkill.

I tried to will myself to run but i just couldn't move, the car was coming in hot. I heard the tires squeal which was probably a good thing, maybe the person in it saw me.

I stood frozen as the flashy sportscar barely slowed to a stop just mere inches from me. I was still trembling. The person in it seemed irritated.  His eyes bore into mine with such hatred. He didn't seem like your average Joe either. The inside was illuminated and I could clearly see the man with neon green hair and dark-shadowed eyes. He also wore red lipstick.

I stood looking at him, completely engrossed in his features

I stood looking at him, completely engrossed in his features. I had noticed despite the clownish appearance, he was breath-taking. There was something so sexy about him.

I saw him hit his steering wheel with both hands in irritation. Shit, I had to move over. I waved my thank you as I walked to the side of the street, not daring to look back at the stranger who had miraculously slowed his car down and saved my life. I continued to walk down the street, glancing over to my side where the car slowly followed. My heart began to beat just a little faster and a little harder.

He should have sped off but instead the quiet purrs of the engine beside me sent shivers down my spine as i could feel eyes on me.

I stopped dead in my tracks, causing him to stop the car beside me. Looking straight at him, i approached the car slowly. He rolled down his window and leaned over to the passenger side, looking up at me.

God his eyes were piercing!

"Can I help you?" I asked trembling, hugging my arms in an effort to keep warm.

"Ahh, is that any way to thank me?" He asked in mock insult.

"I did thank you, I waved." I said with a chuckle.