On the Job *smut*

Frost looked through his rear-view as he drove the dark SUV calmly through the streets of Gotham.
Tonight, an important scheme was to be carried out by his boss.
Very important.

This had to be his most dangerous plan yet, but as a crime boss fighting for complete control and respect of the underworld, he had to resort to certain tactics. And tonight was no objection.

The Joker already had a reputation for being a sick, masochistic, nihilistic psychopath who would go to any length to get what he wanted. That's why tonight, a lot of heads would roll. He was determined to make it a reality to get what he wanted.

500 million dollars.

It was absurd and many of his subordinates had secretly laughed at the clowns proposition, some even questioning whether the drugs and alcohol had already gotten to the clown's feeble brain. But what the clown said, went. 

Frost's eyes once again traveled to the people in his rearview mirror. The Joker sitting in the middle, snarling as he loaded magazine after magazine, dumping the ready-to-use weapons in a duffel bag. Beside him sat a woman, who many of the Joker's men had become enamored by.

She was graceful, tall, but not as tall as the Joker, and Frost never saw her smile once. She was a trained killer. She caught The Joker's eye at his nightclub, where she stuck out like a sore thumb. She had a deep-set frown on her face and she seemed to intimidate anyone she made eye-contact with. She was searching for something, someone.

And when she had found him, the green-haired man with the killer repertoire, she knew she had formed an alliance with the right person. J remembered that night well, the first time a woman had ever refused him.

And with that refusal, his lust for her grew stronger.

But the lust had grown like a wildfire when he suggested the idea of their current heist and the woman agreeing to it. In truth, Reya lived for the violence, the lethal situations she'd sometimes be put in but would obviously survive. She loved that this was also the heaviest guarded hotel in all of the city.

A challenge which allowed her more opportunities to implement her training.

The plan was to seize the largest hotel in Gotham on the same night a foreign billionaire would be throwing a private party. The money flow in there alone would be significant enough for The Joker but not before he took a few hostages. 

"I can't wait til I hear some screams," The Joker grinned as he looked to his side at Reya and held a gun up. Reya looked at him and forced a small smile. She was already in combat mode. Anytime she hopped out of the vehicle, her hands would fly to the many weapons littered around her body in stable holsters, and any unfortunate wretch standing in her way would experience their final seconds. Her patience grew thin.

"Almost there boss," Frost spoke.

"Ah, perfect." The Joker said, and then turned to Reya. "Now sweetheart, shall we go over the plan?" He asked as sweetly as he could.

"No need, Mr. J," Reya's seductive voice pierced J's heart. She looked him dead in the eyes, bringing a hand up to his chin and stroking it gently. A small smile graced her lips but before J could get comfortable and make a move, she pulled away.

The Joker cursed in his head, he hated the effect she had on him. It was strange how distant and cold she could be at times, but there were moments when he knew she would melt just as he did. 

The vehicle came to a stop and Frost nodded at his boss.

"That's our cue." The clown muttered and grabbed a gun from the holster over his chest. Reya grabbed the handle of the door and opened it wide, jumping out. Her hand flew to her weapon tucked in the holster around her waist immediately, and before anyone knew it, she fired a round at the man expecting them.