Torment .3.

(Final part! So much fun writing this for@creepypastlovers2259  <3 Thanks for being a loyal reader!)

Jokers mind raced as his eyes were glued on Dasha's. There was so much contemplation, scheming, planning happening independent of his will. The voices in his head danced around various brutal ideas.

Bruce Wayne.

Batman.

Suddenly it made so much sense. Bruce Wayne was a rich mogul, but he never meddled in criminal affairs. The Gotham underground comprised not only of villainous mobsters such as the Joker himself, but of rich Gotham citizens, at least 95% of them.
How else did the rich stay rich?
For years Bruce Wayne's involvement in their organizations was nonexistent. And for that he was an easy target of the Jokers schemes. Naturally the failure to acquire Bruce Wayne into their underground organizations made him an enemy and the company was hit with many attempts of hacking.
Wayne Enterprises was a huge corporation with multiple tiers of governance. The joker had studied the ins and outs of it but always failed to crack it.
He never really knew how to take control of it.
And now he knew why.

It was Batman all along. Just as much brains as muscle. Joker smirked as his thoughts collided. He looked up at Dasha, his grin still plastered on his face. She had a look of shock on her face as she had come to the realization of what was happening.

"Puddin..." Harley's shakey voice spoke up, "is that our baby?" She asked in a low voice.

"Look at her," the clown prince spoke up, "her features. Her story. Doesn't it make sense? Brucey took her for himself!"

Dasha couldn't believe what she was hearing. Surely this wasn't the type of news she was to receive when she walked in this club. She was utterly speechless and didn't know how much of it was true.

But then she sighed and shook her head. "No, how do I know you're not just making this up?" She asked the couple.

"And why would we do that?" Joker asked.

"You two are the most complicated people ever. You scheme and you plot, and how do I know this isn't some sort of attempt to extort something from my dad?" Dasha asked.

"Your dad?" Joker asked in anger. He was seething at how the girl denied him. Though he wasn't absolutely sure he really hated hearing the term used for her kidnapper and not for the one person who may have brought her to life.

"Bruce. Fine. Whatever. I never thought of him as a father figure anyway," Dasha rolled her eyes.

"We need to know, puddin, is she our baby?" Harley pleadingly whispered. Joker felt her words tug at her heart. All the evidence pointed straight to it but he needed a final confirmation. 

"How bout we settle this tonight, once and for all?" He asked Dasha, who looked curiously at him.

"What are you talking about?" Dasha asked.

"We can get Brucey to 'fess up," Joker smirked. Dasha's eyes lit up at the possibility of this happening. She knew despite the poor way the billionaire treated her, he'd come busting through walls for her.

She smirked. "You're implying that I may actually be your daughter."

Harley couldn't hold in her squeal of delight as she stared at Dasha with her big blue eyes, frantically looking between her and her puddin.

"All signs point to it." Joker smiled.

"Hmm.." Dasha fished for her phone in her pocket and took it out. "We can call him, I as your hostage and demand money for my return."